• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II (Nov 17th, 2017, PC/XB1/PS4) trailer, info, more

The Flash

Banned
C9eeE-iUIAAKIgJ.jpg

C9eeEeRVwAEt1oh.jpg

C9eeTMzV0AAHyIQ.jpg

C9ee7weVYAAI2zw.jpg

Kinyou

Playing as a Empire person is cool. Better not turn good I wanna be bad. Games need more story arcs when you're an evil person and it's not a choice based game.
I wouldn't get my hopes up, they're already talking about "redemption"

I just hope the campaign is more immersive than what they did in BF1. Those missions felt more like mp matches with bots.

Solid trailer and interesting story angle.
I didn't care much for the first one but if I hear the campaign is good I might give this a shot. Will wait for reviews though.

Stiler

Really really hope they've revamped the combat mechanics and things.

I wish the pickups weren't so random/arcadey and "run down " while you are using them. If you get to play as Luke/Vader you should play until you die, not have some stupid timer counting down that makes you nervous/anxious, such a stupid mechanic imo.

Looking forward to the gameplay trailers.

poodaddy

Looks incredible. Here's hoping they actually include splitscreen co-op on PC this time. If not, I'll probably just get it on Scorpio. Either way.....hyped.

Plum

Have they confirmed the removal of the whole token system? That was the absolute worst part of the first game and it's the one thing I think should be fixed before anything else.

Top Bottom