• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II (Nov 17th, 2017, PC/XB1/PS4) trailer, info, more

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Live now with a reveal trailer to be shown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPvrArQPbjU

https://www.twitch.tv/eastarwars

3220304-screen+shot+2017-04-14+at+15.09.57.png

Alienous

Blow my mind EA.

After Battlefront I'll trust what my eyes can see.

After Battlefield 1 I'll be skeptical regarding the frame-rate.

But I'm excited nonetheless.

Drayco21

Is it too much to hope for some gameplay from the Visceral Star wars game as well?

The panel is just for Battlefront 2; at most we might get some teases for some of the other games, but no way we see anything substantive from anything else. I doubt we even see Battlefront gameplay pre-E3.

DKHF

Is it too much to hope for some gameplay from the Visceral Star wars game as well?
I originally thought it would be at this Celebration when that rumour came out a couple of months ago but it seems like there's no way it will be here today unfortunately. Seems to be 100% Battlefront II.

dh4niel

Yeess Single Player Campaign
centers around a single Character! The female from the other Trailer. No stupid character switching!

Forge a new path as Iden Versio, commander of Inferno Squad—an Imperial special forces unit equally lethal on the ground and in space. Encounter many of Star Wars ' greatest characters in a story of revenge, betrayal, and redemption that spans 30 years.

Sounds kinda cool.

Kid Heart

Class based gameplay, all eras being represented, and a single-player story have made me pretty hyped for this after the last game felt like a bit of a let down.

Forge a new path as Iden Versio, commander of Inferno Squad—an Imperial special forces unit equally lethal on the ground and in space. Encounter many of Star Wars ' greatest characters in a story of revenge, betrayal, and redemption that spans 30 years.

This sounds like it will blend right into the events of TFA/TLJ.

brawly

Yes! Love where they are taking the story.

Everything always being centered on the good guys is boring (which is why I love The Lost Stars so much).

RyanW

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/star-wars-battlefront-ii-2017

Star Wars Battlefront II introduces a new single-player Star Wars™ story. You play the role of Commander Iden Versio, leader of the Galactic Empire’s elite special forces unit, Inferno Squad.

Up to 40 players will be able to simultaneously enjoy the deep class-based online gameplay, with a rewarding progression system, extensive hero customization abilities, and a larger arsenal of weapons with improved modification options. Pilot a variety of new starfighters in Space Battle scenarios, and ride tauntauns across snow-covered fields.

In planetary engagements, you'll be transported to some of Star Wars' most iconic battlegrounds: Theed, Takodana, Starkiller Base, Yavin, Mos Eisley, Endor, Hoth, and more. You will also cooperate against AI foes in skirmishes that span the cinematic eras, and engage enemies in entirely new modes.

Space Battles are only 12v12. I suspect it will be just dog fighting and not as much of the landing and attacking carriers.

Top Bottom