• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 / XB1 / Switch - October 2017 Games

Bridges

Wait, how did I not know Hidden Agenda was out this month?
Definitely grabbing that, Fire Emblem Warriors and Mario.

No More Heroes VR? I never realised until now!

Ugh what a horrid month for my wallet... Its my birthday but I can't get all of them.

I may wait on Mario and GT:Sport

Wolfenstein, South Park and No More Heroes VR will be insta buys

black070

You forgot the Playlink supported title Knowledge is Power for the PS4 OP, releasing October 24th in US and 25th in EU. I've been keeping my eye on that one ever since Playlink was announced.

Thank you, very informative thread. Can't make up my mind about Wolfenstein, should I get it for the PS4 Pro or wait for the X realease...?

I'm curious why we haven't seen a bit more of Hidden Agenda or anything at all really related to Knowledge is Power. Especially since they're out in just under a month.

I'm guessing with Hidden Agenda, it's going to be purely cinematic with player choice. Not so much like Until Dawn where you have some player control.

Bsigg12

Dragon's Dogma - PS4
Shadows of War - PS4
Evil Within 2 - PS4
South Park - PS4
Ass Creed - X1X (Obviously won't be playing this until the system comes out) Let's be honest I won't be playing any of these for months. Except Mario.
Wolfenstein 2 - PS4
Fire Emblem Warriors - Switch
Mario Odyssey - Switch
Gran Turismo Sport - PS4

My wallet cries in terror.

Just out of curiosity, any reason why you're getting multiplatforms on PS4 if you're getting an X1X? Not trying to stoke any sort of fanboy war, just trying to figure out why you wouldn't just wait to pick up those games if they ultimately perform better on the X and none of them really have any significant multiplayer features.

Battle Chasers -PC preordered
Shadows Of War -PC y preordered
Evil WIthin 2 -PC preordered
South Park Fractured But Whole - PC Preordered
Wolfenstein II-PC Preordered
Fire Emblem Warriors -Switch
Mario Odyssey -Switch
Hidden Agenda -Ps4

Maybe's
A Hat in Time - Ps4

jf DOOM

Day 1
Wolfenstein 2
Hidden Agenda

Will buy eventually
AC Origins
South Park
EW2

I really need to at least clear out some games I've picked up recently and haven't finished. Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, Yakuza Kiwami, Everybody's Golf, Mass Effect: Andromeda. Until those are done I can't really justify picking anything else up this year. Outside of COD: WW2 because my best friend and I gameshare and he picked up Destiny 2 so now it's my turn.

StereoVsn

tumblr_mkhrm8pOFc1rjhbn2o1_500.gif
Mario is looking better and better. I just picked up the Switch and can't wait. Pretty much it for October unless Ys VIII releases for PC and maybe not even then. The backlog is too large.

N° 2048

No money for a Switch, so no Mario but:

Sure buys:
Yomawari: Midnight Shadows
South Park: The Fractured but Whole

Maybe:
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Assassin's Creed: Origins
Road Rage

DVCY201

What a month. I'll have to forego TEW2, I'm picking up FE:W and Mario. Sucks, cause I'm really looking forward to it

Top Bottom