• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II (Nov 17th, 2017, PC/XB1/PS4) trailer, info, more

Rodelero

Star Wars video game trailers rarely disappoint, but even so, that was absolutely fantastic. Despite the general antipathy towards the first game, I thought it was remarkably close to being really quite excellent. I think there is a good chance their second pass at it will be a really great game.

One thing's for sure, this thing is going to sell a lot of copies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Are we getting droids playable or what

I dont care about the prequels but the droids in Battlefront were BY FAR the most fun faction
latest

the bottom two specifially

I dont care about the prequels but the droids in Battlefront were BY FAR the most fun faction
latest

They've shown the standard battle droid, I really hope Droidekas and whatever the headless one is called are in too. Standard Battle droid might be an easier reskin than droidekas unfortunately

So far i think most of my worries about the game seem to have been addressed in some way. A campaign, All 3 eras, Classes, Space Battles all sound great.

The lack of any mentions of the vehicle spawn system changing, or the powerups, or star cards, or third person, or if Space Battles are just ships only means those could go either way, though...

Drayco21

Hoping they get someone to at least sound like Adam Driver.

Their Vader impersonator was just bad.

Nah, their voice direction and sound mixing were just shit. Their Vader impersonator sounds more like Vader in the Force Unleashed than Jones himself did in Rebels and Rogue One.

Boke1879

But not vehicles it seems.

The concept art they showed that inspired them showed Jango's Slave 1 on Kamino and I believe it showed Obi-Wans starfighter as well.

Also with Naboo being a map I'm sure some of those tanks will be playable as well.

Gravidee

latest

I'm thinking that the B1s will obviously be the new common soldier class, while the SBDs will now be heavy class. The Magnaguard class will probably be replaced by the commando droids.

commando_droids_4c52e273.jpeg

I hope we get confirmation that you can still play in third-person.

I was at the panel.
They showed an additional video that was not streamed. Mostly behind the scenes stuff but did include some very brief and very early dev gameplay snippets and they were of the campaign being played in 3rd person.

I was at the panel.
They showed an additional video that was not streamed. Mostly behind the scenes stuff but did include some very brief and very early dev gameplay snippets and they were of the campaign being played in 3rd person.
Gods be praised. Hopefully that means it's for everyone and not just heroes.

Looking forward to this. Quite enjoyed the last Battlefront game despite its flaws. I'm also glad to hear that there's no season pass this time around :)

This looks so far like everything I wanted the last Battlefront to be.

Any internet meltdowns over the protagonist being *gasp* a WOMZ yet?!

Top Bottom