• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje

Ferguson or Gaethje?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo honestly Cruz still looks pretty crisp all things considered. I think he is losing the fight but he's in the fight. Considering the injuries/layoff/age I am impressed

Prime Dom was special to watch.

MastAndo

Ehh, not as terrible a stoppage as it seemed. Cruz might have been recovering as the ref jumped in, but he definitely ate plenty of shots and looked like he had gone limp before that.

I've seen worse stoppages. Considering how close the round was to ending, and the title stakes, maybe you wanna see it go a little longer but I mean he was getting tagged

Not saying it was good stoppage, but not terrible

Last edited:
When he started talking I thought for sure he was gonna joke and make it a Conor "apologize....to absolutely nobody" moment and be like "im retiring....NOT" but damn is he serious? Did not expect that

FIGHT WEEK

VLOG WEEK

I got Tony by TKO in R3. Should be a banger. Don’t ever sleep on Justin Gaethje. Tremendous skill set, good cardio, solid chin, has legit KO power. I just think Tony is better almost everywhere

Cejudo over Cruz. Cruz is one of my favorite fighters ever but at this point in his career, especially after the long layoff, I just can’t see him beating Cejudo. I think Henry is just too much.

Francis over Rozenstruik

Kattar over Stephens (love Jeremy but his best days are over imo)

De Castro over Hardy

Cowboy over Pettis

Werdum over Oleinik

Waterson over Esparza (unless Carla just wrestles for 15 minutes)

Jacare over Hall (interesting fight)

Price over Luque

Started 0-5, got the last 3, Tony can make it a 4-5 night for me

manfestival

I've seen worse stoppages. Considering how close the round was to ending, and the title stakes, maybe you wanna see it go a little longer but I mean he was getting tagged

Not saying it was good stoppage, but not terrible
Agreed, def seen worse. I didn't like this but it is what it is.
I do think this is also an unintentional slap in the face of Dana. They banked so much on Cejudo and dumped MM off to ONE. I bet MM is laughing right now.

Top Bottom