• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Fight Island (251) Usman v Masvidal

Usman or Masvidal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6EY9RVI.jpg

HkLhcmr.jpg

Main:
1tN3lpl.jpg

Soz for the late thread. Barring any complications I think Usman will win this. He's been training with Gaethjes coach & he'll follow a gameplan & so has my vote.

Max if he's watched the videos and has a plan can win this.

Petr Yan will destroy Aldo imo. Only Cejudo I believe is on a similar level.

Rooting for the desert Rose. Andrade got a very fortunate KO imo.

Watching Paiges fight for the.. A couple reasons.

carlosrox

Banned
I like Usman and Masvidal but Masvidal feels like a bit too much of a talker to me, especially after the Ben Askren stuff.

Rooting for Usman a lil bit. I liked his beef with Colby and guess who I was rooting for.

So yeah I side with Usman just a little more here. Both good.

Good card!

JimiNutz

Banned
It's a 50/50 fight in my opinion.

Usman obviously has incredible wrestling and decent power but if you look at his past body of work he has never faced a striker of Masvidals quality.

Usually in close fights like this where it's a wrestler vs a striker the wrestler comes out on top but I really like Masvidal (which may be swaying my objectivity) and I think he can catch Usman within the first two rounds and get it finished.

I am definitely concerned about Masvidal having to make weight on such short notice though. If Usman is smart he will tie up and wear Masvidal down in the early rounds and then put a bit of a beating on him in the later rounds. Hopefully Masvidals cardio holds up.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Not being able to fight in the U.S. isn't a good situation but we need to see these international fighters and remember them, we didn't forget you international fighters. Fighting has been a world sport for a long time and I'm so glad we have a fight this weekend.
All that said I give this one to Masvidal.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Rose going to make clown of Andrade

I think max will win after making some adjustments from the first fight.

Yan v Aldo I'm not sure. Tough fight for Yan

Both Usman and Masvidal are doping, but it will be a banger of a fight I cannot wait :messenger_horns: :messenger_sunglasses:
Apparently mas has 2:1 odds against him so if I would put money on him

Top Bottom