• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington

Usman or Covington?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
hell yeah what a card. altho I don't care much for the main event as they are both juiced to the gills IMO (EPO)

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
Alright folks, time for a fight between dinosaurs. 73 professional fights between the two of them! Both have been pro since Bush Jr.'s 2nd term. :lollipop_fearful:

Blast from the past.

Edit: OOF, later Ben.

Last edited:
mama Mia that was a career-altering KO. Vieria looks completely mentally broken and I don’t think she’ll ever perform at a high level again.

That left hook took her out, props to the ref for giving her a chance. If her grappling is as good she has a shot.

Latifi Jr with a good win against Heinisch.

dream

So to recap, Aldo loses the fight, hijacks Moraes’s interview time to cut a promo in Portuguese, then makes the man he just lost to translate.

dream

Is this the first time in Ultimate history that someone’s walked out to Carrie fucking Underwood?

This a championship fight?

She beat Bullet? I had her losing twice. Use your kicks, your a muay Thai champ, right.

Last edited:
4-1 Nunes

I expected a better fight, honestly.

felt like Nunes was content to wrestle after GDR touched her up a little in R2.

I get it, though. Not trying to be “Just Bleed” or anything. From a security standpoint it was safe and smart.

Max / Volkan time baby. Bring your popcorn

Carton

This is a good strategy by Volk. Max leans forward and places a lot of weight on that lead leg, meaning it’s well planted and thus absorbs a lot of the energy from those kicks.

Top Bottom