• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Fight Island (251) Usman v Masvidal

Usman or Masvidal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimiNutz

Banned
Hmmm it was close and competitive but I think Max won. Stats show that he did outstrike Volk in 3 rounds and also dropped him early.
Volk did get some takedowns but Max popped straight up so I don't think they should count for much.

NYR

Max got robbed but I guess you could argue he didn't do enough to win the title because it went to the judges.

pauljeremiah

Gold Member
Well done ESPN

aRiqpyF.png

Last edited:

Carton

Max won the fight in a general (Pride scoring) sense: the two knockdowns were the most significant part of the fight. From a UFC scoring perspective, it was very close with round 3 the most ambiguous, but I’d would’ve just given it to Max.

Carton

Let's Gooooooooo Masvidal

Win and set up the biggest PPV ever against Conor :lollipop_anxious_sweat:

Absolutely. Conor says nothing was interesting for him, but a 3rd title against a popular fighter like Masdival will surely be a complex enough whisky for his palate.

Yoboman

Absolutely. Conor says nothing was interesting for him, but a 3rd title against a popular fighter like Masdival will surely be a complex enough whisky for his palate.
Dont listen to anything Conor says

But this would be a hell of a hype build up even if Conor isn't a realistic chance

Yoboman

Got Masvidal round 1

This fight isn't going the distance. I think Masvidal will gas and Usman is targeting body

Top Bottom