• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Fight Island (251) Usman v Masvidal

Usman or Masvidal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REE Machine

Banned
200.gif

TrainedRage

Banned
Damn does it? Why? I love Tony and Uncle Joey.
They are talking about COVID right now. Not really a fight episode. I don't really care, but they did get really high at the beginning.
Also I have never seen Joe put his legs up on the desk before. He looks super casual.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
Aldo did better than I expected and had some success in the early rounds but am not surprised that the younger more powerful striker won. Ending was a bit uncomfortable to watch.

bronk

Banned
I mean Joe is giving pretty good insight during the actual rounds, but the rest is just fucking crazy. Joey is really high, just yelling stories. Its great, but not the typical fight companion.
I usually listen to the companions the next day. I actually don't mind when they go on a tangent since I don't use it for the companion part. I can see where that annoys people that want them talking fights.

Yoboman

1.68m and rugby league career. Does not compute

Edit: he was a prop? Lmao, no wonder he didn't have a career. You need to be minimum 185cm and 100kg. Ideally up to 195cm and 120kg

Last edited:

Yoboman

Volkanovski took away Max’s usual dynamism with the early leg kicks in the last fight, without doing the same I think he’ll be in for a long night with Max, or maybe even a short one.
Agreed

Even though i should back Volkanovski as an Aussie, I love the blessed one too much 👏

Top Bottom