• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal 2

Usman or Masvidal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Masvidal is Cuban ain't he?

Half Baked Yes GIF by Matthew Butler

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Well, Masvidal gave us some violence alright. One way or the other. Hot damn what a card.

Last edited:
The end result is going to be the same. May play out a little different but Usman is gonna have that W. It was such a big difference last time.

Anyways back to my normal predictions that tend to be right cause my accuracy is great BABYAAAAY

Usman V Masvidal: Usman
Zhang V Rose: Zhang is just better than her in every attribute. If this isn't a beat down then call me a clown in the next thread(call me a clown anyways).
Shevchenko V Andrade: Shevchenko because she is the only person that gave Amanda a challenge period.
Weidman V Hall: Hall all day. Suck my balls Weidman
Smith V Crute: This one is tough to call cause Crute has beaten a bunch of duds but he has done so in convincing manner. Smith is on a decline but is still a lethal contender(unlike Woodley OHHHH). Since I have to make a call, Smith. He has the better kill count and experience.

Side note: Zhang to me is the most exciting female fighter. Nunes may be the better p4p. She just isn't as exciting to watch.

CLOWN 🤡

hehehehe just kidding - i actually entered this exact parlay - fckin zhang!!!

manfestival

CLOWN 🤡

hehehehe just kidding - i actually entered this exact parlay - fckin zhang!!!
As a man who was a clown prior to my call. I accept who I am.

Also I only had 1 bad call. Truly the unexpected conclusion. Not too sure who woulda seen this coming. Rose really does have quite the potential for upsets and.... well I guess it depends on which version of rose we get to see.

carlosrox

Banned
Goddamn I'm sorry I missed this one live. Looks like it was the most interesting event in a while. I used to be a big fan a few years ago and have since largely tuned out.

Glad the audience was there too! Good for them killing the idiotic restrictions.

Top Bottom