• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cowboy

Cowboy or McGregor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrainedRage

Banned
Yeah most of these match ups have been pretty good. I think the fighters want to preform tonight because they know how many people are watching.

Last edited:
Good GOD Just start the fight between the bottle of liquor leprechaun and the most non cowboy cowboy ever. GO SAWX

EditL If Cerrone wore a Khabib mask, Connor would poo his pants and drop back to 155.

Prediction:: 5 Rounder Split Decision to cowboy...barely.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Banned
Good GOD Just start the fight between the bottle of liquor leprechaun and the most non cowboy cowboy ever. GO SAWX

EditL If Cerrone wore a Khabib mask, Connor would poo his pants and drop back to 155.

Prediction:: 5 Rounder Split Decision to cowboy...barely.
This card has been good tho :messenger_open_mouth:

This debut could be good considering how confident Ode' has been talking.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

I am so sick of seeing ads for this dumb shit that I had to make a pointless post here. If you care about this please Ignore me because you are dead to me and lets get it over with.

I like Holm a lot, I am glad she thinks she can still be Champ (any fighter who doesn't think that about themselves should probably retire), but she ain't beating Nunes, ever. Ever.

imo of course

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I used to hate McGregor for being a loud ass. But since he's been humbled the last few years, I like his more calm mature persona.

Top Bottom