• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 247: Jones vs. Reyes

Bones or Reyes

• Jones

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Reyes

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MastAndo

Had it on mute and was switching back and forth between the Knicks game and the prelims and I heard Joe Rogan mention something about one of the judges not even watching that last fight? What the hell is up with that?

My quote button isn’t working but Soleil rouge Soleil rouge

Jones’ performance against Smith was the definition of “meh” IMO and there are still a lot of people who think Santos (with torn ACL) beat Jones. I scored that fight for Jones but he got cracked by an injured guy and was pushed by an injured guy.

I’m not picking Reyes tonight but if I had to compare their last 2018 and 2019 performances, combined, against the other’s, I think Reyes has been every bit as impressive as Jones in that time span

again I’m wrong all the time

watch as Jones wins in 20 seconds or some shit

i got a 3 fight parlay for $50 - Lewis, Shevchenko and rolled the dice on Reyes

i think Jones is on the downslide and he's fighting someone his own size. he's still a massive favorite, but come on Reyes - win me a new part for my car

V2Tommy

i got a 3 fight parlay for $50 - Lewis, Shevchenko and rolled the dice on Reyes

i think Jones is on the downslide and he's fighting someone his own size. he's still a massive favorite, but come on Reyes - win me a new part for my car

Damn, this is interesting. Good luck!

Tafa looks scary and fights scary. Dude looks great.

BULLET TIME

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom