• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith

Which fight is your main (& co-main) ?

• Jones v Smith

• Woodley v Usman

• Askren v Lawler

• Garbrandt v Munhoz

• Stephens v Zabit

• Cirkunov v Walker

• Sanchez v Gall

• Saenz v Vera

Results are only viewable after voting.

TrainedRage

Banned
johnnie_walkerrednew175__76461.1377627202.380.500.jpg

A dislocated shoulder could be best case scenario, at least nothing torn or broken

Fight wise, that flying knee looks like it could kill a man

Last edited:
Damn. 36 seconds of destruction.

It's looking good for the LHW.

Lol at dislocated shoulder in celebration. Love this clown, think he had a few shots of JW.

Kagero

This card is sick! One of the best in a while. Also, Ben and Tyron should always fight on the same card. Those two complete each other haha.

Damn. 36 seconds of destruction.

It's looking good for the LHW.

Lol at dislocated shoulder in celebration. Love this clown, think he had a few shots of JW.

He’s exactly what LHW needed. Divison has felt stale and stagnant for so long. Heal that shoulder big boy

I say give him Corey Anderson next, or Dom Reyes, or even Latifi

Last edited:
Zabit outclassed Jeremy. He’s impressive. He’s a real problem at 145. Other than a few moments in the third it was mostly Zabits fight.

Salivating over a matchup with him against Ortega. FW is a stacked division

Jeremy flipped the bird at Zabits corner

Last edited:
Bloody hell, I got Zabit winning first 2 rounds easy, third was close. Stephens had a good fight, Zabit better.

Yeah IT'S TIME.

Last edited:

mekes

Aaand it’s time for me to bow out. The main card for me is roughly 5pm tomorrow after attending 2 different birthday celebrations. Gonna be hard to avoid spoilers but I hope I can.

Enjoy all!

I’ve always said Jon Jones greatest strengths’ (insert steroid joke here) are his granite chin and unparalleled fight IQ.

Cody has neither

Last edited:
Looked like there was a headbutt and the ref missed it. Cody went into rage mode and got caught with a bomb. It happened so fast though, I couldn't tell if it was a legit headbutt or not. Awesome fight while it lasted.

Something about the accidental headbutt set Cody off. Almost felt like pride, like “no he didn’t legit knock me down watch me smash him now I’m pissed.”

Tecia feels like a fighter that never realized true potential. She was my pick to win that season of TUF and not only lost right off the bat but was brought back and lost again.

Cody’s performance against Cruz, to win the belt, was one of the best I have ever seen. Go back and watch his footwork and movement in that fight. He out funkied the funkiest dude ever. He needs to get back to that

Top Bottom