• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje

Ferguson or Gaethje?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hosam6xavi

Banned
Damn

r1AMxXR.jpg

Night.Ninja

Banned
If Waterson was more of a killer, she would have been a champion ages ago. I don't feel confident about her beating any one ahead of her in the rankings.

Lets see how she gets on

TrainedRage

Banned
Is this a weird broadcast of UFC? I thought that the preliminary fights were usually on ESPN+ or the PPV card.

is this like a one time thing or am I dumb?

also hey Carla would it kill ya to smile 😉

Last edited:
Never liked Cerrone. Half his hype is because is wears a cowboy hat riding horses.

I followed Cowboy since he was on that Tapout reality show and started fighting in the WEC. In fairness, most of his appeal was that he stays super active and racked up a lot of finishes. Dude fought all the time, every year, and had some nice victories (and some bad defeats, sure). Almost always exciting fights though. Very well rounded, has underrated grappling because we rarely saw it in his career

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I followed Cowboy since he was on that Tapout reality show and started fighting in the WEC. In fairness, most of his appeal was that he stays super active and racked up a lot of finishes. Dude fought all the time, every year, and had some nice victories (and some bad defeats, sure). Almost always exciting fights though. Very well rounded, has underrated grappling because we rarely saw it in his career
Ya, I just googled his record. He fights 3-4 times a year which is insane.

Way back in 2011 he fought 5 times. 6 times if you include a Dec 2010 fight.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Remember when Pettis was one of the most dynamic and dangerous fighters on the roster? Not that this is bad, not at all, just times sure change. Father Time is undefeated

Did Waterson just get wrestle-fucked?
I'm surfing the net, Gaffing, and have the fights on another screen. So little happened in the Waterson fight I never bothered watching it. Not a lot happened.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Never seen Hardy fight. Rooting for him. I love sluggers. I don't see Hardy being a dude to grapple on the ground all match.

Swing for fences bro!

I saw De Castro's fight on the contender series but missed that KO win he had after. Seems to have pretty fast hands for a HW

Guy Fieri on the twitter feed lol

FLAVOR TOWN

Last edited:
Top Bottom