• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Spinning records per usual. Got a new subwoofer so enjoying that immensely.

Happy Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's a cursed friday.

My phone is almost dead as are my headphones. Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT I probably doing the dishes and nightmare-slain nightmare-slain entertains a fantasy where she could give me black eyes.

Also, when your headphones give up and you put a wire in doesnt it work regardless? I'm so confused right about now

Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT holler at my thourgh WhatsApp.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yo 🤘 same old stuff. Just about to get my Friday on

Dance Dancing GIF by Soul Train

I get that. I truly do.

Instead I find so muc h more resonance watching a video as below.. why am I and always been like that

What's wrong with me

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Last night I once again deleted GT7 instead of closing the game. It's the 4th or 5th time by now. I've got a bad feeling my subconscious REALLY wants me to get gold on the music rally races.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What a coincidence; I'm picking up a couple bottles of gin after work.
I stick with the cheaper stuff, although I do like Bombay.

image_f4f7fd21-1528-4edd-9216-451d26486040_900x.jpg

I count 4 bottles. I thinks that about seals the deal when it comes to our very VERY inclusive PS5 voicechat session coming Friday. It's mostly me inviting Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT and him declining and that's about it.

Edit: Think about it though. I'm in the mood for non sensical stories in a somewhat racist southern accent. (Just kidding I'm eager to perfect that southern sound.)

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

That never happens to me. Perhaps it's because it's a manufactured scene for comedic purposes.

But maybe I should've chosen to reincarnate in a black and white reality.

I'll ponder this scenario until I press the post reply button/tab/whatever it's called.

Last edited:
Top Bottom