• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I spent the whole day cleaning the apartment. Even wiped the dark and forgotten corners. :messenger_hushed:

So that's the name you've given to cell you've been keeping me as your prisoner.

"The dark and forgotten corner"

Not Funny No GIF

Also enjoy the Gin guys. <3

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Going to be jamming to a whole lot of Radiohead / The Smile / Thom York today because of 22:22:22 22:22:22 . Then I've got 6 LPs of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard showing up today. So a marathon of their work will start this afternoon.

Enjoy man! Going to play some games.

#Have some Wodka with ginger ale and eventually some frikadellen with saté sauce.

Ahh who am i kidding. Probably some GAF (the wifi signal is weak but dont tell Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT while rationing some stale crackers and water which I'm sure is spiked with some sleeping pills)

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sad Season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Nothing. Baby stuff. If I'm lucky I can watch a movie.
"M3gan" is on my watchlist. Or the new "Evil dead".

I kind of want to see M3gan. But is still to pricey to rent atm. Not sure I'm familiar with this new Evil Dead..

Oh btw. Congratulations on your new born! Boy, girl. What's his or her name? And I understand if you want to keep that private. =)

Peggies

Gold Member
I kind of want to see M3gan. But is still to pricey to rent atm. Not sure I'm familiar with this new Evil Dead..

Oh btw. Congratulations on your new born! Boy, girl. What's his or her name? And I understand if you want to keep that private. =)
Yeah I heard M3gan should be good. I think I'll give it a try tonight and let you know.

Thanks! It's two wee baby boys with really cool names but I'm scared to tell them for the internet is dark and full of terrors.

Top Bottom