• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's my birthday yay

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hi Lady's and Gentlemen and all in between! ♡

Wednesday the 9th of August I'm turning 41.

It has been a turbulent year with a lot of personal progress/growth/stress and it all went by so fast!

As far as celebrating goes, my mom, dad (divorced) and my not so little brother are coming around noon.

Just a small intimate celebration.

I bought myself some presents; a new bluetooth headphone for everyday use, an Akira blu-ray and and some Dragonball TC's.

With that said.

I really appreciate all of you ♡ I know I'm kinda weird but I've had so much positive interactions last year which I'm very thankful for! ♡

I do want to give a HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THE FRIDAY THREAD!!!!

I just looked up when I posted it and it isn't even a year! 3K posts and I've finally found some friends in the process.

You know who you are, I hope! ♡

To be honest I don't have many IRL friends so you all mean a lot to me (hence this thread)

Thank you all from the bottom of my ♡.

Jeez. 41. But at least I took the steps for self betterment (although a year late lmao)

Special shout out at our bossman and all the ☆mods☆ regarding the weird stuff I post.

Hasn't gone unnoticed 😁

🌟 Have a great day everyone 🌟

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
GfEO2df.jpg

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

It has been a turbulent year with a lot of personal progress/growth/stress and it all went by so fast!

As far as celebrating goes, my mom, dad (divorced) and my not so little brother are coming around noon.

I bought myself some presents; a new bluetooth headphone for everyday use, an Akira blu-ray and and some Dragonball TC's.

With that said.

I really appreciate all of you ♡ I know I'm kinda weird but I've had so much positive interactions last year which I'm very thankful for! ♡

I just looked up when I posted it and it isn't even a year! 3K posts and I've finally found some friends in the process.

To be honest I don't have many IRL friends so you all mean a lot to me (hence this thread)

Jeez. 41. But at least I took the steps for self betterment (although a year late lmao)

Special shout out at our bossman and all the ☆mods☆ regarding the weird stuff I post.

Hasn't gone unnoticed 😁

Happy birthday! We may not always agree but there is always respect! Enjoy your day! Your life is JUST beginning! Mazel tov!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thank all y'all* for your responses! So much love!

Happy birthday! We may not always agree but there is always respect! Enjoy your day! Your life is JUST beginning! Mazel tov!

I can't for the life of me remember an unagreement between us!

Perhaps some of my posts weren't in line with your paradigm!?

Or we had a back and forth and I simply can't remember lol!

And yes. Always respect! And thank you for your kind words ♡

Have a good one bruv

You know me well..

Robert Redford Nodding GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Happy Bday ye old bastard. Jk. I'll be 41 in November. We are in our primes! 😂

Hell yeah! Optimal Prime ☆

optimus prime transformers GIF

With that said.

Hasn't gone unnoticed 😁

Happy Birthday!

Hope you get a sloppy BJ from a hot girl dressed up as one of your WAIFUs 😏

Top Bottom