• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's my birthday yay

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thank you so much Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT

dLSIvG9.jpg

22:22:22 22:22:22 i just realised that you look so much like my uncle! Not saying you look like you’re in your 60’s :messenger_tears_of_joy: I haven’t seen him in about 5 years so I don’t know what he looks like now! You do look like a younger version of him. The hair and glasses might be the reason.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
•Sorry for the bump•

This place wouldn't be the same without you 🙂❤️
+
Real talk.

I have no clue as to why or how to respond (hence the gif Hops) but thanks for the kind words ♡♡ Hit me right in the feels!

I feel the same about A lot of you as well FWIW! ♡♡

22:22:22 22:22:22 , what was the size of your birthday cake?

GQbtejZ.jpg

nY7tWXo.jpg

Happy birthday mate! 41 is peak. Let us know how the 4K of Akira was too!

Thanks friend! And I will.
It's actually quite a whike since I've seen it!

22:22:22 22:22:22 i just realised that you look so much like my uncle! Not saying you look like you’re in your 60’s :messenger_tears_of_joy: I haven’t seen him in about 5 years so I don’t know what he looks like now! You do look like a younger version of him. The hair and glasses might be the reason.

Haha. Took you a while 😅

I hope you're not referring to that snapchat picture i posted earlier lol!

Thanks everyone for the congratulations and responses in general ❤

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Trust me it looks deceiving but it's a bomb. I was filled up for nearly two hours.

They came from a household bakery in our region. My grandparents used to buy there...

It was my second cake in years but holy moly it was worth it.

/needlesstrivia

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Trust me it looks deceiving but it's a bomb. I was filled up for nearly two hours.

They came from a household bakery in our region. My grandparents used to buy there...

It was my second cake in years but holy moly it was worth it.

/needlesstrivia
I need to make a trip out there and have some of that delicious cake.

Top Bottom