• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Agreed. 22 has some pounding to attend to. .

I was in no way capable of any pounding at all. This morning I learned I went to bed, mumbled something about I should stop stealing a particular item at work and started snoring right after.

Ua9M3sv.jpeg

pepsi GIF

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I pulled an actual all-nighter last night. Probably the first one since college. But it paid off, I got my work done and nailed my presentation for work. Got one more breakout session and a couple meetings tonight and then I get to SLEEP BAYBEEEEE

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bitterbals

That's a great option for a name change.

I had the funniest interaction with a cashier today.

She was so hungover I bursted out laughing. She was a good sport and we had a little moment laughing about it

After me there was a lady asking about buying 10 flowers in one go or something and she (the cashier) was like processing and made some gestures like sure who cares haha it was beautiful haha her face was fucked up.

Like you knew she was functioning on 20% cognitive function lmao

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Dingdongkapsalon

In the end we took a gamble and ordered a rib plate.

But first i called and asked how much kg of ribs we were talking about. His answer was perfect.

Ribs 650gr fries and a small salad. Delicious.

It's always a gamble with an unknown place, right?

But now we know.

Chef's kiss.gif

Btw I'm not a fan of Kapsalons. Just one fucked up mess from my experiences.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
tom hardy bane GIF

Kan makkelijk een kilo op hoor. Maar ik eet eerst de patat en salade. Dan is 650gr prima om nog enigzins niet als een zeehond naar bed te rollen.

Opskeppur 😉

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Got an eye exam waiting for me tomorrow. It can't stop contacting me. I'd made quite some impression the last time i guess. Weird af.

Seriously though, it's been a year or 2 and I'm definitely noticing a decline. Well. We'll see what happens.

See what I did there?

I did. I'm wearing my glasses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom