• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22 22:22:22

Near the end of Bea Is Afraid

thats a penis GIF

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Here’s the project I’ve been working on for the last five days. It was pretty tough, especially since I’ve never really done video editing before. But I think it turned out okay, plus the song is a banger.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Is this some furry convention?
Nah, it’s a “music and gaming” festival. Like 40 concerts, giant free play arcade with 400+ machines, game tourneys, etc. But furries definitely come to it. I’d say they make up like 0.5% of our attendees.

But yeah, it’s a fun time overall.

Dacvak

So you're tied to the marketing? Decent edit for your first time!
Yeah, though the whole org only has like 6 full time employees, so we each have to do a lot of different things. This particular event is our biggest one at about 26,000 attendees

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Yeah, though the whole org only has like 6 full time employees, so we each have to do a lot of different things. This particular event is our biggest one at about 26,000 attendees
So versatile is a monotonous word to describe your Magobligations.

Last edited:
friday for me as well. Found myself along the us Canadian border. The town is a bit of a shithole but the pizza is good.

The best Pizza I had is Palermo Pizza. They recently opened one near by my place. The sauce taste different. I think they add some type of sweetness to the sauce. Doesn't taste bad at all but I tend to get pizza from there once a month since I know that's super unhealthy

Last edited:

badblue

Gold Member
I've been playing the Pools demo.

I'm not one for scary games usually, but as this one was billed as having no monster so I figured I'd give it a try. I think I'm going to pick up the full version as this game isn't bothering me at all. It's almost meditative just wandering around.

very tranquil.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Here’s the project I’ve been working on for the last five days. It was pretty tough, especially since I’ve never really done video editing before. But I think it turned out okay, plus the song is a banger.

Sorry mate, totally missed your post somehow.

I found it very good!! The music syncing with the hotdogs and shit, the MAGFEST in sega start up style at the end. Impressive!

If you ever need rap beef inspired work done, I know a guy

wrj02OX.jpeg

Found a job!

1ae9f167bbfc856a6a42f1634347eac5619d321c.png

I had been working remote since Covid and this job is onsite so I'm terrified. But I'm happy I found something relatively quick. Wish me luck guys.

Congrats dude! Just come to peace that the first week is going to be new so ofcourse it brings anxiety. It's normal. Hope you get a good feel at the place <3

Knock em dead! (don't kill your coworkers)

Ehh. Optional. Literally.

Don't do it though 🤡

You did all that and “it’s your first time editing”?

I would say you crushed it. The transitions, anims, and pace were fine. I would be very proud of what you turned out.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Dacvak

My company doesn’t observe most religion-based holidays, but we’re founded by nerds, and so I get May 4th off (as in May the Fourth be with you), and since that’s Saturday, I have tomorrow off. So today is my Friday! Let’s gooooo Friday GAF

the downside is that I actually need to work Saturday and Sunday anyway :(

Dacvak

Happy Friday ladies and gentlemen.

1SNekLV.gif
Man I wanna watch T2 again so badly, but I’ve been planning on watching it on laserdisc with my buddy who live 1500 miles away… but I have no idea when I’m gonna be able to visit. I might just cave and watch it tonight anyway.

Top Bottom