• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate high school farts?

ParaSeoul

Think for me it was the final exam of high school of all things, it was a two and a half hour paper, don't remember on what, probably English.
I'm normally pretty good with letting them out silent but deadly style in class especially if I'm sitting at my preferred spot at the back of the classroom. But this time it was different, we were in alphabetical order so I was near the front of the class. It was in the last 40-30 minutes I felt it brewing, no big deal I thought. A few minutes later I realized it was indeed a big deal, began to immediately regret the decision to eat Korean food the night before. In the last 15 minutes, the really loud gurgles started, the people sitting around me actually heard, I could feel their eyes on me.

I knew something big was about to be unleashed so I rushed through the last couple questions,praying that the teacher would let me out early, felt like she took an eternity to walk over to my desk, as soon as she reached out her hand I stood up to hand her the paper and thats when it happened, probably one of the biggest farts I've ever ripped in my life,just 15 whole seconds of raw flatulence echoing through the classroom,such a relief I momentarily forgot I just dropped a nuke in front of the entire class and probably gave the girl who sat behind me pink eye. I bolted out of class so I didn't have time to gauge the aroma but seeing everyone else, teacher included also decided to just end the test right at that point tells me it was probably not very hospitable. I'm glad I'll probably never see anyone from school again.

Top Bottom