• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The X Files 90S GIF

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I’m at that critical part of my Sunday where I’m either gonna start on a different project (like finish tilling my garden, or fixing the tire on my tractor) which will burn the rest of my day, or I’m gonna have a stiff drink when I get home and ignore my responsibilities and lament the fact that I have to go to work tomorrow.

Take a guess which direction I’m heading.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I actually haven't taken a bath as an adult.

Well. Without googling it I can tell you what my thoughst are... (talking about a hot bath)

Instead of a shower your whole body is in the water which relaxes your entire muscular system I guess.
And can have a very mellowing effect on your mental state.

I take a bath at my dad's (don't have one myself) perhaps once a month with a large portion of epsom (magnesium) salt for an average of 90 minutes.

It relaxes all my muscles.

A shower is more for cleaning (although a long hot shower does have it's relaxing effects, I know) It's been around or nearly 2 years of daily cold showers which also have lots of benefits.

These are just my experiences just so you know. You're missing out friend. On both =P

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Then again due to internal stress that manifests in unconscious tensing of my body it may have a greater effect on me than you. Who knows.

Find a friend/family with a tub. Order some of this:

Nortembio Epsom Badzout 6 Kg. Geconcentreerde bron van Magnesium. 100% Zuiver. Badzout en Persoonlijke Verzorging. Beschikbaar E-Book. https://amzn.eu/d/gNrwojr

And put on some chill tunes or podcast.

You won't regret it

Maiden Voyage

Goldâ„¢ Member
Then again due to internal stress that manifests in unconscious tensing of my body it may have a greater effect on me than you. Who knows.

Find a friend/family with a tub. Order some of this:

Nortembio Epsom Badzout 6 Kg. Geconcentreerde bron van Magnesium. 100% Zuiver. Badzout en Persoonlijke Verzorging. Beschikbaar E-Book. https://amzn.eu/d/gNrwojr

And put on some chill tunes or podcast.

You won't regret it
This is what I am doing at the moment. a hot salt water bath is so nice. One thing I wish us yanks brought over from the mother lands.

Top Bottom