• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
You know these small yellow signs they put up which says: "Caution wet floor"?

They have one here in the shape of a banana peel. 🍌:messenger_tears_of_joy:

stick figure there's your sign GIF

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
How has the food been?
Had coffee and cake two hours ago. They have a dedicated pastry chef for that. It's very tasteful without being sugar galore.

Still an hour to go before dinner starts. 6 course menu. A bit to much for my taste since a bucket full of mashed potatoes already makes me happy. :messenger_grinning_sweat: I always feel stupid with 5 spoons and 4 knives. Whenever foam is part of a dish i have to laugh.

Breakfast is the best here. Never had a better intercontinental breakfast in all of europe.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Mine’s Breathe. It sets the mood for the rest of the album perfectly and is one of my all time favorite songs.
It's hard not to say Time, though

Respect +1

Breathe is divine.

Time got me into Pink Floyd. (Mike Maldonado's part in a Toy Machine vid)

It's difficult to pick a track seeing the album feels like a story. Just as Kid A from Radiohead.

With that said..

Us And Them into Any Colour You Like is pure magic which transcends into Brain Damage and Eclipse.

Those 4 really do it for me. Although I can't deny Money and the excuse me while I make weird faces A Great Gig in The Sky.

Had coffee and cake two hours ago. They have a dedicated pastry chef for that. It's very tasteful without being sugar galore.

Still an hour to go before dinner starts. 6 course menu. A bit to much for my taste since a bucket full of mashed potatoes already makes me happy. :messenger_grinning_sweat: I always feel stupid with 5 spoons and 4 knives. Whenever foam is part of a dish i have to laugh.

Breakfast is the best here. Never had a better intercontinental breakfast in all of europe.
a bucket full of mashed potatoes?

iu

where can i find it?

iu

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

And here I am chopping onions.

Based Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
If you could pick what's your favorite track? Hops, what's yours?
Tough one because the album is so good. Probably Breathe or The Great Gig in the Sky. The whole thing is 10/10 the entire way through. I think I like Animals the most, then DSotM, then Wish You Were Here but all of them are 10/10.

Time got me into Pink Floyd. (Mike Maldonado's part in a Toy Machine vid)
I knew you were one of the good ones.
iu

You ever listened to it in it's entirety with headphones while beyond buzzed Hops? No? You should. Pro tip. <3 EviLore EviLore can vouch.
Oh yeah. And Lateralus by Tool. Two of my mandatory listens when on psychedelics or marijuanapotweed.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yuto is insanely talented.
iu

Indeed.

But that's some selective responding man. Damn.

It's almost as if you ignore my very very "I know right? Go figure.." video I posted as well. What's the deal?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't @ me but I cant help but feel bad for Japanese security guards. Culture and all haha

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Why? Did a stripper pop out of the cake?
Nah. It was my buddy's wife's bday. I've known his entire family for over 20 years so I got to see them. I met some of their other friends. One couple in particular was really cool and they demanded that we hang out again so the women swapped numbers. They're into outdoorsy stuff like us so we're going to take them out kayaking and camping. Always good to have those kinds of friends.

My buddy did make a joke about wishing he had a consummation tent at his wedding so the guests could gather round the tent and bare witness. It became a running gag through the night. Anyway, the whole point of his joke was to eventually recommend me a book by Wendell Berry to check out. He forgot the title so I'll have to wait for his text with it but if I had to guess, I'm thinking it's this one:

Even if it's not, I will pick it up because it sounds interesting.

Top Bottom