• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
WbGvCJu.jpg

My below stairs neighbour has two as well. The patience oh the patience. Respect. So enjoy the cider and whatever comes next =P

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I will take out the missus for dinner to Olli's restaurant. We call him the station innkeeper. Honest local food. A place where you lick your fingers and rub your belly afterwards with a big smile on your face.

The girl had a devastating week and it saddens me deeply to see her like that. I hope this will cheer her up.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I will take out the missus for dinner to Olli's restaurant. We call him the station innkeeper. Honest local food. A place where you lick your fingers and rub your belly afterwards with a big smile on your face.

The girl had a devastating week and it saddens me deeply to see her like that. I hope this will cheer her up.

You both are amazing and I hope you'll have a great dinner/evening.

My love 🤗

Btw I know what you are ordering 😂😂

Last edited:
Snails it is..

5WzzLnC.jpg
i don't know if they are snails (sea snails maybe???) but i love these

iu

you gotta pick the "eye" off them and use the pins to pull them out. when you get them out they look something like this

iu

they are fucking beautiful! i used to always go down to the seaside and pick them off the rocks. too much bother driving to the coast and spending the time picking them so i just go to my local seafood store and buy a bunch of them. i could eat them all day. i drown them in salt and vinegar.

badblue

Gold Member
What kind of shenanigans are you all up to today/tonight?
Got a package to pick up at the post office that I hope is the replacement bowl for my BBQ. If it is, I'm going to finish putting it together and gets to grilling some meats. I'd like to do some steaks but my butthole clenches when I see the price of the cheap cuts so probably going to go with chicken.

After dinner, I'm going to enjoy some beers and start up a character in Divinity OS2.

Snails it is..

5WzzLnC.jpg
Licking Jackie Chan GIF

Haven't had escargot in years.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sick Muay Thai GIF by ONE Championship

i don't know if they are snails (sea snails maybe???) but i love these

iu

you gotta pick the "eye" off them and use the pins to pull them out. when you get them out they look something like this

iu

they are fucking beautiful! i used to always go down to the seaside and pick them off the rocks. too much bother driving to the coast and spending the time picking them so i just go to my local seafood store and buy a bunch of them. i could eat them all day. i drown them in salt and vinegar.

Props

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Got a package to pick up at the post office that I hope is the replacement bowl for my BBQ. If it is, I'm going to finish putting it together and gets to grilling some meats. I'd like to do some steaks but my butthole clenches when I see the price of the cheap cuts so probably going to go with chicken.

After dinner, I'm going to enjoy some beers and start up a character in Divinity OS2.

Licking Jackie Chan GIF

Haven't had escargot in years.

Hope it's the BBQ thing friend...

Regarding the escargots

Sick Muay Thai GIF by ONE Championship

You tried it?! There's a huge discrepancy in quality but whatever. Most fried fish is god tier yes.
Yes many times. My parents fed me fish all the time and often I had to eat it at school. Never liked it. I do like fake fish though so that's why I buy the vegan stuff. Fish fingers are yummy but as long as it's not real fish in it. Maybe it's because I eat so much fish when I was young that I like eating fish fingers/cakes but I just can't eat real fish anymore.

Je suis ivre comme la moufette. en attente de nourriture chinoise. Je vais regarder Netflix (il expire bientôt) et me saouler davantage tout en me bourrant le visage.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I think you meant to tag BadBurger BadBurger

I salute his journey to sobriety.
Beer Salute GIF

5 bockbeers and see what happens..

Je suis ivre comme la moufette. en attente de nourriture chinoise. Je vais regarder Netflix (il expire bientôt) et me saouler davantage tout en me bourrant le visage.

Ehh. Het gaat oké opzich. Beetje gamen. Biertje, sigaretjes. Beetje GAF browsen.
Straks wat patat en andere shit uit de airfryer vreten terwijl ik vage shit op YT kijk.

Wappie shit he kanker nu volk

Last edited:
5 bockbeers and see what happens..

Ehh. Het gaat oké opzich. Beetje gamen. Biertje, sigaretjes. Beetje GAF browsen.
Straks wat patat en andere shit uit de airfryer vreten terwijl ik vage shit op YT kijk.

Wappie shit he kanker nu volk
私は今頃タバコに行くことができます!

Top Bottom