• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Kev Kev

Good Morning GIF
Hang Over The Hangover GIF by filmeditor

badblue

I fry up shrimp, mushrooms, & frozen veg and deglaze with white wine. Then toss with the cooked noodles and sauce packet. I’ll add honey with the regular flavored one. Cheese & carbonara are my favorite ones. A good level of spice and great flavor.
I happen to have those noodles. Picked up the spicy chicken a while back and found it to be too spicy. So they've been sitting in the cabinet.

Didn't think about doctoring them up.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Redid the living room layout. Added a coffee table. Redid the bedroom layout. Put in the old chest we have. Trying to decide what to do with myself now.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
What noodles is that? Is there a recipe? Looks good I want to try it

I fry up shrimp, mushrooms, & frozen veg and deglaze with white wine. Then toss with the cooked noodles and sauce packet. I’ll add honey with the regular flavored one. Cheese & carbonara are my favorite ones. A good level of spice and great flavor.

If it’s too hot, use less sauce. It’s a good level of heat IMO. My wife uses about half since she isn’t as big on spiciness as me.

If it’s too hot, use less sauce. It’s a good level of heat IMO. My wife uses about half since she isn’t as big on spiciness as me.
Oh I've had those noodles before. I have a load of noodles already but I'll pick those ones up again. I can handle the heat. I eat pretty much everything with hot spices and chilli in it. I love hot food.

I need to buy some prawns. They are bloody expensive though. Actually been meaning to get some for rice.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
True, but that shock man. It was like:

yfKs5ri.gif

Alchohol, late night snack, morning coffee and cigarettes.

The ultimate recipe for watery chunky brown liquid that doesn't seems to handle the build up gas so you'll get a good moment rethinking your life choices. Worst morning chore dealing with that result bar none.

Last edited:
Top Bottom