• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

lGvtEms.jpg

3b4fFo4.jpg

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Fuck me up fam

My wallet got stolen/lost yesterday, so today has been dogshit. Despite being behind on my work, I took a half day today to deal with this fucking wallet garbage, so my weekend is starting off pretty dumb already. I had big plans to till and plant my garden tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to work instead. I'm just in a pissy mood today and I want to sleep.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fuck me up fam

My wallet got stolen/lost yesterday, so today has been dogshit. Despite being behind on my work, I took a half day today to deal with this fucking wallet garbage, so my weekend is starting off pretty dumb already. I had big plans to till and plant my garden tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to work instead. I'm just in a pissy mood today and I want to sleep.

Wish you a smooth path ahead of you.

Top Bottom