• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Bored Benedict Cumberbatch GIF by BBC

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Well, I got covid from the mandatory week-long work retreat I went on, so my weekend plans all got cancelled. My fiancé is out most of the weekend too, so I’ll just be chilling at home.

I’d like to think I’m gonna get a lot of errands done, maybe finally finish cleaning and putting together my game room or office. But we all know I’m gonna end up getting drunk and playing TurboGrafx or something.

But hell, who cares. It’s FRIDAY

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Well, I got covid from the mandatory week-long work retreat I went on, so my weekend plans all got cancelled. My fiancé is out most of the weekend too, so I’ll just be chilling at home.

I’d like to think I’m gonna get a lot of errands done, maybe finally finish cleaning and putting together my game room or office. But we all know I’m gonna end up getting drunk and playing TurboGrafx or something.

Hope you are feeling ok! I only got it once that I know of, but it was post vaccine and not that bad.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Just finished The Dirty Streets of Heaven by Tad Williams

Next up is Wool by Hugh Howey

I'm going to be reading all three books back to back

Plus playing a little of Unicorn Overlord on Switch

And slowly going through Dexter and Band of Brothers

He looks like Hillbilly Jesus

You're a sponge 💗🙌🌸

Funny how how phrased that. I was behind your mom last night.

Why triggered. We were in line for the Willy Wonka AI experience. Don't blame me you where behind me.

Sorry to hear. Hope you can shitpost some of that shit away. Glad to have you.

I love how this thread gets going early!

Those fucking Europeans with their morning shifts!

Top Bottom