• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Holy shit. I figured out how to make my own custom decks in Session. Obviously, I had to make some Gaf themes.

PuzJuo8.jpeg

qgQebB2.jpeg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No. Those were aimed at Nitty and myself. Your post was just a weak set up to post those. Not weak in it's meaning, far from. But rather as said set up <3

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I smh every time when interpreting a gif. 1000+ interpretations plus a abstract context in most cases depending on the reaction gif given at a response gif I wasn't sure about in the first place ffs

I'm surely not the only one.

Shining Stanley Kubrick GIF by Maudit

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Don't want to come off in a higher than thou way. Just can't be arsed writing a couple essay and still say "But it could also be..."

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Man. I "love aliens" since is was 15. Then again I've put the UFO thread on ignore. So frustrating in there lmao.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
So frustrating and ultimately hilarious to see our collective consciousness (in a relative very very short time) having very little doubt in the existence of ENTITIES FROM OUTER SPACE but when I mention stuff it's immediately scoffed at or worse.

Let alone the space travel discussions based on OUR current knowledge of science and physics.

Gotta love it

smirk drinking GIF

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Please, Friday, get here faster

Top Bottom