• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Im getting wild with some sparking water here gents.

Sure Jan GIF

I feel like eating something specific but can't define what it is. No matter what I eat the feeling persists.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

what kind of options do you have?

Herring

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Where my fuckin boys at??

Got some nice bourbon and I’m sitting down to try Bolatro or whatever this card game is called. Fiancé is still working for another few hours, so I’m about to cash in on some relaxation.

Also, that sounds fucking disgusting GHops.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Well, my fiancé convinced me to grill some chicken at 10:30pm, and I can’t really argue with that. Guess we’re doin late night meats boys!

MrMephistoX

Watching Mean Girls 2023 and find it’s the definition of unnecessary: the original cast has some of the best female actors of all time, they’re way hotter and the humor from Tina Fey was kinda racist it’s just an unbeatable combo that clearly wouldn’t be made today. Even my daughter likes the original way more and immediately wants to watch it for the like 20th time over this shit. Also just took some 1:1 CBD THC oil so things could get interesting :)

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
He was my neighbor for 3 years and a kind funny soul.

I also got easy pussy with fake intellectual chicks wearing glasses when playing this 😄

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Poor taste. Not your fault

LIVE 🌟 and the thread is death

I pulled the trigger to soon. Sorry about that.

"Misses" went upstairs.

Time for some Halo or Vs

Played 1! Match of Fire Fight. I was to drunk. My eyes were literally tearing from not blinking afterwards. So i called it a night.

Herring.

With pickles.

And onion.

And maybe a dash of sweet cinnamon

Soooo close.

I hope I’m there with you later this year. 🤞💪

Same here Dacvak Dacvak 🙌

He was my neighbor for 3 years and a kind funny soul.

I also got easy pussy with fake intellectual chicks wearing glasses when playing this 😄

Really? Because that's funny af John lmao

Pretty much 22's alt account up until the sweet cinnamon.

king of the hill GIF

Shit. Beaten. You know me well.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
When I was a cashier at a record store in the late 80's a cute girl wearing a flowery dress asked me if she could use the bathroom.
When I told her it was for employees only she casually walked to our jazz section, crouched, peed then just walked out the store.

It was 9:30 AM and I just stood there laughing. Called our maintenance dude to bring a mop 😄

Top Bottom