• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Oh
No
It's
Friday..

Happy Friday Gaf. Time to get pissed 🍻🎚️

Bottoms up 🤔

VbmHVTt.gif

My copy of Hogwarts Legacy arrived today. Not really a big HP fan but spent the majority of Friday playing it and it's fantastic. I also have Pringles. Yay.
Not a fan of HP. Liked the first books as a kid but didn't followed it up as a grew older.

Hurray for the Pringles!
I had a plan to buy chips but I'm trying to lay low on the calories a bit atm. But just to celebrate the Father's Day I did buy some delicious bread for the weekend and not skipping the beer!

sedg87

Banned
Not a fan of HP. Liked the first books as a kid but didn't followed it up as a grew older.

Hurray for the Pringles!
I had a plan to buy chips but I'm trying to lay low on the calories a bit atm. But just to celebrate the Father's Day I did buy some delicious bread for the weekend and not skipping the beer!

I haven't read the books either, but I did enjoy the films.

I noticed the supermarket had some Pringles that I never knew existed: Mexican chili and lime flavour. Not the best but they have a bit of a kick to them.

badblue

Gold Member
Lazy Friday.

Got a pot roast going for a nice slow cook.
Did some paper work (paper for company A was filed with company B and vice versa because both companies have the same 3 initials for a company name)
Drs appointment.

Now I'm going to get a little high and play some games while dinner finishes cooking.

Keep it classy tonight people.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Whattup Friday GAF. I just got home after having a few beers and being the second person in the world to beat Mario 64 using a drum set as a controller. How’s everyone’s night goin

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thank y'all for keeping the best thread alive peeps.

Made some pics on my way home from the store.

Kinda cliche. Deal with it lol

Ok they are to big not in the mood to exert effort

Last edited:
Top Bottom