• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Waiting thirty minutes for the mother inlaw to leave so I can get shitfaced.. I mean 'have a relaxed drink'

m4rfpEd.gif
Does she have a Range Rover?

RxagkD4.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Pretty sad no admin or mod exept for DGrayson had said hi. Same goes for Meta Gaf. Not sure what to think of it

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

About Today’s Guest: Jim Gale is the man behind Food Forest Abundance, a movement to turn lawns into edible landscapes. Check out his website for more information, or to have a professionally created permaculture design done for your own property:

Great arguments no cap

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

About Today’s Guest: Jim Gale is the man behind Food Forest Abundance, a movement to turn lawns into edible landscapes. Check out his website for more information, or to have a professionally created permaculture design done for your own property:

Great arguments no cap

This shit wlll blow your mind

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Great arguments no cap

I’m only two G&Ts in, but I can’t tell if this is a parody or if the dude is being genuine. Cool vid either way.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
This guy is for real. And if so 7 year old phase transportation tech. Dude did his homework and then some.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
This guy is for real. And if so 7 year old phase transportation tech. Dude did his homework and then some.
Those vids are some of the best hoax vids I’ve ever seen. I don’t really subscribe to the whole 🫲aliens🫱 thing, especially given what we already know about 370. But those are either wildly chilling videos, or incredibly impressive fakes. Time for another drink.

Top Bottom