• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
in my minds eye I see all his family looking at him and shaking their heads..
tETsOxo.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I fucking LOVE my Serbian neighbor ( in more way than one ffs)

Hihi

We saw each other this afternoon, I was with my dad, and she told me she the day before yesterday had buzzed and knocked because she had food.

#Sony noise canceling.

So we talked and i was with my dad. Her neighbor died like 2 months ago I've mentioned it so they're starting renovations now.

Lots of noise. Anyway here construction workers quit at 4 so i went over to tell her that (it's next door for her). Anyway she's like yeah making food... and telling me she'll bring some over... and she still had my dad in her mind the sweet thing ♡

So, ding dong

CbTx20S.jpg

I'm so humbled.. 💖

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Dunno what’s going on in the universe but life has been insanely beautiful this week. Had to present to the CEO on a proposal I put together. He’s onboard. Had a ton of forward progress on a few of my projects. Wife got a ton of stuff done around the house while she waits to start her new gig. Got a very rare record in the mail. Traffic has been decent. 22:22:22 22:22:22 finally sent me a pic of what’s underneath that robe of his. 👀

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fart Knight Fart Knight

I randomly thought about this show. I'm sure you've seen it. Omg it's bad trip inducing. And the way they explain morals to the kids is something you get canceled for today.

Plus, the blindengeleiden kerel was veel te intens lol.

De Grote Meneer Kaktus Show

(The Big Sir Cactus Show)

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Dunno what’s going on in the universe but life has been insanely beautiful this week. Had to present to the CEO on a proposal I put together. He’s onboard. Had a ton of forward progress on a few of my projects. Wife got a ton of stuff done around the house while she waits to start her new gig. Got a very rare record in the mail. Traffic has been decent. 22:22:22 22:22:22 finally sent me a pic of what’s underneath that robe of his. 👀

Because I'm so happy you had a great week! You put in the work and got rewarded!

Great thread

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Atoris y no picgure?

Just a poop brown A breh

So Good Smh GIF

Atoris wat is you hobby.

I make avatar for you.

Please.

Astoria i doo best

Last edited:
Top Bottom