• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Thaedolus

Gold Member
My Apple Watch Series 5 stopped lasting me the whole day without a recharge, so I went ahead and got a Series 9 on sale from Target, knowing full well I’m past the deadline for them to stop selling O2 sensing models due to that lawsuit.

Well I lucked the fuck out bois, I got the last unit they had of the size and color I wanted and it happened to be the model that still had the feature. I haven’t been this lucky since I got a Dreamcast made in Japan on 9.9.99

Last edited:
Oh he definitely has me on ignore

As I have other people on ignore 😉
How many do you have on ignore?

200.gif

Phase

I try not to share much personal stuff online, but I wanted to tell someone this. Since an accident two years ago I've had a really rough go of it (mostly bed bound, etc.) but I've been able to slowly start to sit up for longer periods. And so I've been trying to play guitar again in short spurts - about 10-15mins at a time.

I've mostly been learning Nirvana songs (About a girl, Come as you are, All Apologies, and Smells Like Teen Spirit so far) and it's given me something positive to think about.

You get the best GAF experience by having everyone on ignore.
I always go through cycles of ignoring many then eventually freeing the whole list.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Normally on Fridays I kinda fuck off but just keep an eye on things in case I need to step in and fix shit.

This Thursday and Friday: OOO for FFVII, bitches! Don’t call text or email fuckers!!! Tifa’s tits are back!!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Salty you can't quite crack the top ten? :messenger_winking_tongue:
I think I was at some point because the old clique would get salty about me even being on there. If there was an option to be excluded from the ranking, I would happily opt-in. Nothing good comes from internet notoriety.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
GAF Fatties who aren’t Johnny Depp’s doppelgänger and accept our BMI results:

🤚
I'm at 23.9 as of this afternoon. I want to hit ~21 and actually get some muscle back on. I've been nursing an injury since Dec and have been having some other health issues.

I hate having to rehab. It makes me feel lazy :messenger_loudly_crying:

this will be me as soon as I am healed
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

e: Is Johnny Depp even attractive anymore? I feel like if anything, I'm the Dollar Store version of Depp. I'm fucking ugly bro.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I'm at 23.9 as of this afternoon. I want to hit ~21 and actually get some muscle back on. I've been nursing an injury since Dec and have been having some other health issues.

I hate having to rehab. It makes me feel lazy :messenger_loudly_crying:

this will be me as soon as I am healed
Academy Awards Film GIF by CBS

e: Is Johnny Depp even attractive anymore? I feel like if anything, I'm the Dollar Store version of Depp. I'm fucking ugly bro.
you’re not invited to the GAF ugly club!!!

Top Bottom