• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Game over.
5v5EdWf.gif

Guy wanting to go to the USA but is online talking about making bombs and mass shootings.... 🙄 good luck with that

Hudo

Prison School?

I never read/watch the manga/anime
Yeah.

I have not seen the Anime either. But the ending of the manga was straight up trash. Either the Mangaka got told to wrap it the fuck up or I dunno. And the most tragic thing is: The Manga had a volume where it could've ended. And that ending would've been cool. Where
Hana urinates on Kiyoshi and he is imagining a life with her during that, with a cool-ass page:
Kiyoshi-imagines-a-life-with-Hana-while-she-urinates-on-him.jpg

Last edited:

nush

Just when you think you've encountered all the bullshit that comes with current day job hunting, a new annoyance shows up. An automated voice interview required along with a 20 minute test they required the step before. This is just to apply.

d97.jpg

Hudo

How does it end?

I stopped reading it when they do the group race and fatso get used as an hell mount by the emo chick.

Does kyoshi end with the president? That was my canon :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
It essentially ends with Kyoshi fucking up his chances with Chiyo and making her feel betrayed due to some slapstick-panty accident; Kyoshi stole Hana's panties and wore them and Chiyo ends up seeing it. She concludes that all men are shit and becomes the next masochistic student-council president. Kyoshi also didn't get Hana, even though she clearly was into him and he was into her as well. In the end he got nothing. Hana got nothing as well. And the old student-council girls also move away without any sort of growth, really. And there's also no real exploration on what happened to Kyoshi's friends.

I rooted for Kyoshi and Hana, actually. They're both degenerate coomers and are wholesome together, imho.

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
Just when you think you've encountered all the bullshit that comes with current day job hunting, a new annoyance shows up. An automated voice interview required along with a 20 minute test they required the step before. This is just to apply.

d97.jpg
The fuck are you applying for?

Peggies

Gold Member

GymWolf

It essentially ends with Kyoshi fucking up his chances with Chiyo and making her feel betrayed due to some slapstick-panty-accident; Kyoshi stole Hana's panties and wore them and Chiyo ends up seeing it. She concludes that all men are shit and becomes the next masochistic student-council president. Kyoshi also didn't get Hana, even though she clearly was into him and he was into her as well. In the end got nothing. Hana got nothing as well. And the old student-council girls also move away without any sort of growth, really. And there's also no real exploration on what happened to Kyoshi's friends.

I rooted for Kyoshi and Hana, actually. They're both degenerate coomers and are wholesome together, imho.
Wow, what a shit finale.

badblue

Pictures not showing for some people?

I’m seeing a lot of boxes with question marks as opposed to pics - using an iPad fwiw.
I've been getting those too. The ones I'm seeing seem to be hosted on yarn and it's cloudflare checking to see if were human before displaying the image.

Top Bottom