• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

I have reputation for getting family and friends the most offensive Birthday cards possible. Who will be my next victim.

7g6tpe7.jpg

badblue

Wife has decided that being social is not for her this evening. Picked up some Cherry Coke and Rum for her and some beer for me. She's going to work on a puzzle while listening to 40's Junction.

Not really into heavy IPA's but I had to give this a try.
iu

I get to hide in my dark (peachy) room and play D4. Wasn't feeling Rouge, so onto Barbarian.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Wife has decided that being social is not for her this evening. Picked up some Cherry Coke and Rum for her and some beer for me. She's going to work on a puzzle while listening to 40's Junction.

Not really into heavy IPA's but I had to give this a try.
iu

I get to hide in my dark (peachy) room and play D4. Wasn't feeling Rouge, so onto Barbarian.
10.2 % volume - it gets my vote. Was it nice?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I have reputation for getting family and friends the most offensive Birthday cards possible. Who will be my next victim.

7g6tpe7.jpg

Thats's amazing. I wish to once receive a card like that haha

But that's the Lords day you blasphemous sinner.

As a Patriarch I'll for one forgive him.

Daddyblue, oh you, ofcourse you knew how to get to the poo. Amen, my man.

badblue badblue

Ahh i remember that day, what a feast. So much roasted lamb, felt like heaven.

PS:

Just to be sure; I'm kidding. No real disrespect meant... Sometimes hard to judge if you're crossing lines..

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Had a dream that my neighbor's pet iguana snuck into my home and spat everywhere.

I apparently was talking in my sleep last night. I said something about how you can't start bodybuilding at an early age for reasons and instead should do martial arts.

And something about how can someone not like spring onion. Yes. Spring onion.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fuck timezones 🤬

It's almost always bedtime when some of you join the party and that makes me sad my mice ball loving friend.

kanjobazooie kanjobazooie

German Hops German Hops I'll gather some ether energy and send it your way with an imprinted spell that'll hopefully makes your week goes by fast...

Pro Tip: You can facilitate the process via sending pictures of your left elbow though PM.

Have a blessed monday and week GAF

🌟🙌🌟

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's a matter of perspective in the end.

In this case i tried to say that some maye like it! The staring that is. I've a cat for 11 years.

Like John Marston John Marston 's true to scale Ronald Mac Donald's statue in his bedroom..

You know; just to spice things up. I bet he position's the scary af mascotte half covered behind a curtain. Just leering on those romantisc scenarios with Misses Zelpyr

Aaaaaand good morning GAF!

PS im pooping. Just woke up. Fasting so ate one huge bucket of tuna with a bit of pasta and green beans etc.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
7:26 in the morning my friend.

I'll leave you with my small* pasta salad in which I added 2 cans of tuna in water and some green peas.

*Medium +

VBSmgsR.jpg

stIFBlv.jpg

Don't be fooled. That was a lot of food haha. But i fasted for 20 hours so. So big d(m)eal yummie yummie

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
For my Wednesday night rout, I'm going with lamb burgers, accompanied by a lemon-garlic-mint sauce.

I'm still undecided about Friday, though... Maybe just gin all day. :pie_beaming_smiling:

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
For my Wednesday night rout, I'm going with lamb burgers, accompanied by a lemon-garlic-mint sauce.

I'm still undecided about Friday, though... Maybe just gin all day. :pie_beaming_smiling:

Sounds delicious. You're cute, can ride a horse like Thor AND creative in the kitchen.... Well I for one know where that creativity also comes to play.

And please help yourself. I've ordered those blue pills you askes since last time you... Sorry sorry I promised that was between us and us alone.

I only told Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT but he was very emphatic. Sending lots of crying emojis. So no worries.

I have a birthday tomorrow night at my neighbours who come from a place where they speak arabic but not Morocco style. I just asked the brother where they are from again.
But yeah, after a year out of the blue he sended me a WhatsApp and invited me.

Such happy sweet people

I bought the newest (came out yesterday) Soccer International magazine for her kid, for him (he's turning 26) a Storm comic and for her nice blue flowers.

Had to take the day off. Prepared all the furniture to set down for Friday morning City pick up. And gonna rent a Sprinter or something to pick up my relatively "new" couch. Can't wait.

And with that, goodmorning!
And stay classy GAF!

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Can't wait

PS my dad and I are riding back home with the couch. My uncle was wearing a (in my eyes) Cuban style hat. So i complimented him. Next thing he's handing over one to me in my favorite color. And it's supposedly a good brand ""Barts" anyways i love it. I'll show it later today or tomorrow yay!

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Sounds delicious. You're cute, can ride a horse like Thor AND creative in the kitchen.... Well I for one know where that creativity also comes to play.

And please help yourself. I've ordered those blue pills you askes since last time you... Sorry sorry I promised that was between us and us alone.

I only told Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT but he was very emphatic. Sending lots of crying emojis. So no worries.
200w.gif

badblue

Well fuck. Road trip to South Dakota has to be postponed because some fuck stick broke into my truck. Again. Nothing was stolen because it's all been stolen already. Worrying part is that my truck was parked in my car port and was blocked in by my wife car.

Decided to instead to get some beer for Thirsty Thursday

flyingmonkeys_spaceagesunshine.jpg

And I'm getting paid $20 later on tonight to do somethings.... There are so many things I'd be willing to do for money, alcohol and weed. This time around they just want me to get high and answer some questions.

Top Bottom