• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!

rick-and-morty-farewelll-solenya.gif

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Oh shit dude i didn't know.
Can't elaborate to much atm but same here a decade. We've finaly found the cause and working on it now. Wish you can get some priority or something. Blessings.
Thank you kind sir.

Nobody would know this has been a long term thing since I fell out of a tree when I was 13 landed on my face with my wrist in front of me, broke my arm in 3 places and fucked my nose (cos landed head first but wrist / arm to protect me if you get what I mean) and my back lol fucked up a disc and now it doesnt work properly.

But other than that I'm fine :D

Last edited:

badblue

Nobody would know this has been a long term thing since I fell out of a tree when I was 13 landed on my face with my wrist in front of me, broke my arm in 3 places and fucked my nose (cos landed head first but wrist / arm to protect me if you get what I mean) and my back lol fucked up a disc and now it doesnt work properly.

Ouch. I remember falling out of a couple of trees and walking away. Still hurt.

You ever look into just getting the disk replaced? I changed out 3 in my neck a couple years ago and let me tell you, it's been life changing.

Nitty_Grimes

Ouch. I remember falling out of a couple of trees and walking away. Still hurt.

You ever look into just getting the disk replaced? I changed out 3 in my neck a couple years ago and let me tell you, it's been life changing.
I haven't actually. Never been suggested either by all the doctors I've seen over the years. Something to look into thank you.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
How was the date 22:22:22 22:22:22 ? I didn't see a thread about you getting any splash damage.

Well. It's a long story. Such so that I voice messaged Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT to tell it all.

Preface: I have autisme and PTTS but due to my meds their symptoms are quite subdued. But still there.

Long story long.

She wanted me badly to come over that same night and she would play for the uber.

I get there.

She wanted beer and smokes. Tried to order via apps. Didn't work. It's about past midnight now. She's like there a 24/7 store around the corner of my street. So i say well if it's that close by I'll go and get some stuff. She gave me me her card and pin number. I go out, don't see shit and suddenly I'm lost. My phone, ofcourse, died at that moment. Totally disoriented and it was a semi posh neighborhood with long streets. And all the buildings looked the fucking same (rieveren buurt) So yeah.

To make it short (lie) I walked around for 6 hours non stop until i found her house. Feeling beyond relieved i push the buzzer. No response. Afterwards she said she waited for three hours and did manage to order beer. So she was in a beer coma. Relief turned into severe frustration. Just around the corner of her street were tram "stations" as it were. So yeah i walked over to one and the first one towards the Amsterdam Central Train Station would arrive in... a hour.. yay.. 5:55 in the morning. So i walked back buzzed again. Same result ie none. So back to the tram "station" and well.. wait.

After a couple minutes trams with a 'no service' sign would come pass by, all going the same direction. After the third i decided to walk to the next "station" and repeated that till i had to wait like 30 min. Well at last the tram i needed came and on I went. Fell asleep i guess because I suddenly heard someone say wake up while clapping his hands lmao. I made it and only had to wait 20 min for my train ride home. Arrived at 7:30 at home, took a shit, smoked a cigarette called in sick and passed out.

I calculated how many km I've must've walked between 55 and 60 semi non-stop.

Decided to cancel our initial date which should've taken place last Thursday.

Don't think I'll pursue further contact. I'm on a personal path and my gut tells me she's not the person to be involved with. For many reasons.

So. A night of sex turned into one of the worst night's of my life in context of my mental issues.

Fun fact #1 I've tried to approach three girls on a bike for directions that looked as if i was out and about on a rape search ffs.

Fun fact #2 That morning was leg day.

TLDR: IT SUCKED

Last edited:

sedg87

Banned
Enemies have to be purple hair sorts.

Premium DLC!

Anyway...

Motherfuckers...

Champions league final tonight. manchester blues versus italian blues.

I've been out in the sun all day and look like a dried up prune and I have a curry for my tea (dinner)

What say you?

Ex Man City manager Mark Hughes is currently the manager of my team. I wish I could swap him for Pep. Or anyone in this thread.

3-1 Man City.

Nitty_Grimes

Pep manages ANY club that dont have 500 MILLION to spend sorry - man is a fraud.

All he has done is win with teams that have had BILLIONS to spend.

Put the man in charge of an average premier league team - he has more backroom team than players.

Give him Everton / crystal palace / birmingham city / brighton - no fucking money - no 50 backroom team - win the fucking league mate. No chance.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Took my second solarium session at 10:00 this morning. Did some errants and grocery shopping and ended up hanging out with her on my balcony chilling all day lol. Only chore was hanging up some laundry.
Just made and finished some guacamole with nachos. Sun is going down so we'll soon head inside i guess. Prolly watch something and make/eat the shoarma we were supposed to do last night. A nice lazy day.

Prolly some anal sex later and force her to watch suppressed history youtube YouTube vids..

Tom Cruise Lol GIF

Top Bottom