• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Time is like a cube
tumblr_inline_nww5cwnfwb1sgm97w_500.gifv

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's somewhat friday so i just want to say I dead lifted 253.532 pounds 2 times (could do more weight but I can't push it to the liiimmmiiiiit at the moment) Not bad after such a long hiatus.

My physical therapist said i made 80% progress on my left pelvis joint and was amazed. #feelsgoodman

I have a date next Thursday with a So Cal lady living in Amsterdam.

And a model like chinese lady liked my to be friends so she gave me her number.

Yeah. Crazy day.

It's somewhat friday so i just want to say I dead lifted 253.532 pounds 2 times (could do more weight but I can't push it to the liiimmmiiiiit at the moment) Not bad after such a long hiatus.

My physical therapist said i made 80% progress on my left pelvis joint and was amazed. #feelsgoodman

I have a date next Thursday with a So Cal lady living in Amsterdam.

And a model like chinese lady liked my to be friends so she gave me her number.

Yeah. Crazy day.
What's that in kilos? I've a one rep max of 270kg and got a bulging disc for my troubles.

s&m pain GIF by David Firth

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
What's that in kilos? I've a one rep max of 270kg and got a bulging disc for my troubles.

s&m pain GIF by David Firth

Not much 115. Still in carefull/just starting mode. And empty stomach (fasting, keto)

Bro 270. You a big fellow?

Sorry to hear about the bulding disc.

I have to juggle very subtle core strengthening exercises and burn back fat and strengthen my MTA and shit. Bit of a juggle atm.

Last edited:

badblue

Got a cold beer next me and I'm about to go fire up the BBQ for some chicken. They lifted the fire ban in my area today, so I'm obligated to fire it up even if it means getting experimental with dinner.

It's cold and rainy, so I'm doing a Chicken Parmesan tonight. Not sure how it's going to work with the charcoal but I got 3 breasts flattened marinating in a yogurt marinade ( 1/4onion, 2 cloves garlic, oregano, basil, parmesan, pinch of salt. puree smooth) that I'm throwing on. Making the sauce from scratch, not sure of the recipe since I wing it most of the time. Maybe a roasted red pepper sauce....

Thirsty Thursday is Friday's Eve. Let's kick it off but make sure you attend the mandatory safety meeting before getting to work.

badblue

Fuck. My beer is already empty and I haven't got off my ass yet.

Thankfully I planned for this and the rest of my beer is next to my BBQ.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Top Bottom