• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

This has been a smooth Friday so far.

I'm currently relaxing and enjoying some delectable Fluffernutter ice cream...

tumblr_mz3cuz0JUc1risx5so1_500.gif

Love Calvin And Hobbes

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Yooooo Morris how you doing friend?! Good to see you and welcome 🥳🌟
Not too bad my good man, how you been? I still haven't a car, three weeks now, but, been walking and getting some exercise in. It... actually feels good. It's an eye opener when you're not everyone's taxi anymore or a slave to the petrol :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Had to get a few buses though. Met a few with raging BO..

I didn't miss that :messenger_unamused:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Seems You're dealing with it well enough. Good to hear.

I'm in the midst of some hard af times but that inner hope just won't shut up you know? Lmao.

This one is for you

Headphones 😏

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Need to read the RA transcripts.

Well. Time to fire up Halo.
Maybe some STALKER as well. Napoleon is still to expensive imo and probably not accurate. I can wait. Maybe The Shining; it's been a hot minute

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Watching season 45 of Survivor on Paramount +.
Was fearing some woke garbage but it's actually very decent.

I keep imagining a real native tribe attacking them all during a challenge & the whole thing turns into Cannibal Holocaust 😆

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Watching season 45 of Survivor on Paramount +.
Was fearing some woke garbage but it's actually very decent.

I keep imagining a real native tribe attacking them all during a challenge & the whole thing turns into Cannibal Holocaust 😆

Great movie except for you know. Man i wish there was a voice messenger because in no way i could or want to explain my evening via text lmao

Last edited:
Top Bottom