• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK GAF PS5 & Xbox Pre-order Watch

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
I managed to get a digital version at 650 am this morning from Very. They seem to be scarce everywhere, either due to high demand or low supply 🤔

Got amazon order in just before they sold out xD

Arriving:
Thursday, November 19
Your delivery option:
Premium Delivery
Your delivery preference:
Dispatch item(s) as soon as they become available.

Order Details
Order summary
Order
Placed on September 17, 2020
Item Subtotal:£374.99
Postage & Packing:£0.00
Total before VAT:£374.99
VAT:£75.00
Order Total: £449.99
Selected Payment Method:Visa

Hostile_18

Banned
Got amazon order in just before they sold out xD

Arriving:
Thursday, November 19
Your delivery option:
Premium Delivery
Your delivery preference:
Dispatch item(s) as soon as they become available.

Order Details
Order summary
Order
Placed on September 17, 2020
Item Subtotal:£374.99
Postage & Packing:£0.00
Total before VAT:£374.99
VAT:£75.00
Order Total: £449.99
Selected Payment Method:Visa

Wow for the UK's biggest supplier to be sold out in 15 minutes (after technical errors) is crazy.

Now it's unavailable on Amazon. Websites are crashing. No specific information from Sony.

This has been on giant clusterfuck from Sony.

Three

Amazon now sold out. Couldn't even find the DE on there but got my preorder for tge disc version.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Fuck, Very out of stock too when you try to finish buying.

CouzinD

Ordered another from Amazon as I’m not too confident about the GAME one I ”preordered” last night, still no GAME email, just a PayPal submission. Shame Amazon didn’t have the digital editions.

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
Ordered another from Amazon as I’m not too confident about the GAME one I ”preordered” last night, still no GAME email, just a PayPal submission. Shame Amazon didn’t have the digital editions.

I've pre-ordered with both. Normally Amazon I'm very confident with... but this feels different, like they are struggling behind the scenes. Might keep my Game order after all.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Some people speculating that Amazon may put the digital version up when they list the accessories (later this morning)

41938103.jpg

Just WOW haha

Zoro7

Banned
Luckily managed to grab mine from Amazon. Did have one registered with Shopto but haven’t received any update.

The Shepard

Got 2 pre orderd from very and amazon. One for me and one for the kid. I pre orderd a 3rd last night with game but I never got confirmation so unsure if I got one or not, it was right before they went out off stock.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
Luckily managed to grab mine from Amazon. Did have one registered with Shopto but haven’t received any update.
Shopto are still my favoured choice, but like you say I've heard nothing, I submitted a ticket asking if they would let me choose between digital and disc as and when they let us transact.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Smashed in a digital edition pre-order but I want the disc drive, if I can't get a disc one I'll just use this for now and swap later I guess.

Roufianos

Well what the f*** was the point in me giving my details to Smyths a month ago to hear first about ordering. First thing I hear is on this forum that they've sold out already!

At least they sent out an email. Fucking Very still haven't contacted me and they've already sold out.

Also, lol at the Era thread, so many people with 3 pre-orders claiming they're going to cancel the other two. Yea right, you're obviously scalping.

At least they sent out an email. Fucking Very still haven't contacted me and they've already sold out.

Also, lol at the Era thread, so many people with 3 pre-orders claiming they're going to cancel the other two. Yea right, you're obviously scalping.

They didn't send me an email. That was the point.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Completely out of stock now??

I wasn't gonna bother with PS5 and only really pre-ordered so I know I'll have a console for Cyberpunk. If I can get an Xbox series X on Amazon next week then I'll maybe cancel the PS5.

cormack12

Gold Member
Yasssssss, got a digital on amazon and cancelled the disc edition. I still have a preorder on shopto but it only had one SKU for pre-order and the live chat hasn't said whether you can specify physical or digital :/

Top Bottom