• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 210 Cormier vs. Johnson 2 |OT| Embrace the Grind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The fuck was Cote bitching about? Didnt seem after the bell

Edit: Roman Reigns has ruined superman punches for me :3

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Patrick Cote and Thiago Alves fighting in 2017. It seems like they've both been around forever.

Landford

Banned
Explains a lot. Any portuguese speaking person here want to give us what Olivera really said?

Essentialy, that he had one of the best jiu jitsu, sent cheers to his daugter and said "Im back!". I tend to see all these shout outs to family and friends get cut out of translations when Brazilians are speaking.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
holy hell in that pre fight promo

pearl is throwing some of the worst left hooks in shadow boxing I have ever seen in my life

almost ronda tier

Chumley

Banned
1481ja.jpg

Pearl is the new Meisha

Calvillo use to be Paige Van Zant's primary training partner. I wonder if she's the real reason Paige left TAM. Maybe Paige got tired of getting beat by this unknown chick.

I like how Joe and Dom are trying to act like standing in front of someone, with little to no head/foot movement, and letting them hit you is some great strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom