• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 210 Cormier vs. Johnson 2 |OT| Embrace the Grind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariel Helwani‏ @arielhelwani
Jones says he's been taking sex pills his entire career. "Highly recommend it, guys. It's awesome."

Yeah, we'll see how awesome he thinks it is when he can't get it up to fuck his side pieces on his own without them, and eventually even with them. There's a reason why doctors tell you not to take those regularly unless you need them.

But for everyone talking about how Jones has nothing to prove because he already beat DC, let's see how well he does in the rematch without his "dick pills" to help him.

Man, watching Patrick Cummins fight always makes me wonder how guys four or five fights deep onto their UFC careers can still manage to gas in the first round.

OnPoint

vyRHPni.jpg

Oscar

Damn, homie knew he had it on lock as soon as he rocked Rosa.

Impressive how calm he was during that finish, most guys go berserker mode and try to swarm with overhand rights due to the adrenaline rush.

This was more of an execution at the end there.

Damn, homie knew he had it on lock as soon as he rocked Rosa.

Impressive how calm he was during that finish, most guys go berserker mode and try to swarm with overhand rights due to the adrenaline rush.

This was more of an execution at the end there.

Yeah, I agree. That was the most impressive thing about it.

Chumley

Banned
Rogan just reminded me Mousasi's recent fights were against Uriah Hall, a straight up can, and over the hill Vitor. Weidman is an entirely different ballgame.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oh yeah I forgot they got rid of Goldberg

Oscar

Rogan just reminded me Mousasi's recent fights were against Uriah Hall, a straight up can, and over the hill Vitor. Weidman is an entirely different ballgame.

Idk man, Mousasi is a vet of the sport at just 31 and could be champion IMO. Weidman has looked like shit in his last two outings, he's really fallen off so sudden. Still can't wrap my head around how far he's fallen these last two years.

Seems like a fair matchup. A recent former champ on a 0-2 streak against a dark horse of the division with 49 fights.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My feed's sound is behind the video, welp :/

Rhaknar

Are those boos because he's not speaking MURICAN? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom