• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft removes references of New Xbox Hardware from Blogpost

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Xbox gamers are about to be rewarded with a new gears and halo some of their best works.

This will probably be my last Xbox. Unless there are any surprising changes. I should cover everything with the Switch 2 , ps5 and Pc.
Yeah I wanted to stick with consoles so I got a launch series x but these shitshow of hide and seek pr is turning me off on xbox. Ms knows 3rd party is all they can do now to salvage xbox but they gonna drag their feet all the way to the end. All there is to confirm for me is whether will my library of xbox games carry over to pc.
Will go for a similar spec pc with my ps6 next gen thanks.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
That's not fixed, thats rebroken. They said you would have more hardware choices this holiday then removed that reference. They didn't say we will be announcing new hardware this holiday - doesn't even make sense.

ZoukGalaxy

If only shame could kill.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

bitbydeath

That's not fixed, thats rebroken. They said you would have more hardware choices this holiday then removed that reference. They didn't say we will be announcing new hardware this holiday - doesn't even make sense.
Here’s the quote:

There’s some exciting stuff coming out in hardware that we’re going to share this holiday.

Share being the keyword, it was never planned to launch this year.

//DEVIL//

Hardware always gets increased for Xmas period, that isn’t unusual.

You’re in denial if you can’t see all the signs:
-Hardware has stopped being made;
-MS removed reference of future hardware coming;
-Xbox has already started being rebranded to Microsoft Gaming;
-Games are officially going third party.

You don’t even have to be an Xbox fanboy to see what’s going on.

way to based your information based on this air. i love how you trying to make your own agenda from weird rumors that has no bases of claim

--> based on what ? one website talking from their ass ? because they mentioned the same for the PS5 more or less. even if we to assume its true. and assume the worse . the warehouse is full ( which cant be right because even if they sell 100k world wide, the warehouses needs to be refilled . but even they have so much stock. so what of it ? they will wait to sell their stock before ordering more ?

Maybe its related to your below point that removed the future hardware is coming so people actually go buy the new xbox in stock till its sold out before they introduce the new one ? like.. who the hell knows ?

--> to what end ? the Xbox refresh ? new Xbox no longer in development ? what are you talking about here ? because the reference that was removed could be about the digital only xbox and that idea is scrapped after Phill spenser said they will support physical games.

like.. didnt sara james bond say they are making the most advanced xbox not even 2 weeks ago ? now you want to imagine they didnt say that on air and assume no more xbox ? lol ok

--> you mean where gamespot said its a mistake from their end and they edited the poster ?

--> again to what end ? they only annouced 4 games . 2 GaaS games and a Power point game and AA game ? to what end ?

How about you stop your fantasy dreams of xbox no more. Unless gamepass comes to PS and Nintendo, Xbox will continue to exist. they didn't buy 70 billion and 8 billion before to kill the xbox.

"oh look. walmart have 1 xbox left in store. it means theere are no more xbox in the world "

maybe you should try and see things in bigger picture. if I have to guess, MS will probably change the way games work in the future.

Last edited:

poppabk

Here’s the quote:

Share being the keyword, it was never planned to launch this year.
No here is the quote from the podcast business thingy:
“There's some exciting stuff coming out in hardware that we're gonna share this holiday, and we're also invested in the next-generation roadmap.”
And here is what what was deleted from the blog post:
"including more console and controller options for you this holiday."
So even if 'share' means announce for sometime in the future it's to do with current gen hardware which no one really gives a shit about.

bitbydeath

--> based on what ? one website talking from their ass ? because they mentioned the same for the PS5 more or less. even if we to assume its true. and assume the worse . the warehouse is full ( which cant be right because even if they sell 100k world wide, the warehouses needs to be refilled . but even they have so much stock. so what of it ? they will wait to sell their stock before ordering more ?

Maybe its related to your below point that removed the future hardware is coming so people actually go buy the new xbox in stock till its sold out before they introduce the new one ? like.. who the hell knows ?
It's just smoke for the fire. Why do you think they lied?

--> to what end ? the Xbox refresh ? new Xbox no longer in development ? what are you talking about here ? because the reference that was removed could be about the digital only xbox and that idea is scrapped after Phill spenser said they will support physical games.

like.. didnt sara james bond say they are making the most advanced xbox not even 2 weeks ago ? now you want to imagine they didnt say that on air and assume no more xbox ? lol ok
It shows there's a lot of changes going on, and everything is up in the air.

--> you mean where gamespot said its a mistake from their end and they edited the poster ?
And the other cases, such as those mentioned above, and also Pentiment recently stating published by Microsoft Gaming.
There was more than one case here.
You should also see their tweet about it. :messenger_winking:

--> again to what end ? they only annouced 4 games . 2 GaaS games and a Power point game and AA game ? to what end ?
The very end.
This was already leaked, and we know everything else has already come true, there is no point being in denial about it any longer.

How about you stop your fantasy dreams of xbox no more. Unless gamepass comes to PS and Nintendo, Xbox will continue to exist. they didn't buy 70 billion and 8 billion before to kill the xbox.

"oh look. walmart have 1 xbox left in store. it means theere are no more xbox in the world "

maybe you should try and see things in bigger picture. if I have to guess, MS will probably change the way games work in the future.
You need to wake up, and see what is really going on.
It's hard to believe someone would be this much in denial, unless they were getting paid to be?

bitbydeath

No here is the quote from the podcast business thingy:
“There's some exciting stuff coming out in hardware that we're gonna share this holiday, and we're also invested in the next-generation roadmap.”
And here is what what was deleted from the blog post:
"including more console and controller options for you this holiday."
So even if 'share' means announce for sometime in the future it's to do with current gen hardware which no one really gives a shit about.
I don't see either comments or anything regarding new consoles on the blog post.
It's all gone.

reinking

Gold Member
It is interesting that they removed the part about hardware this holiday season, maybe it is just being pushed back. I do believe there is still another Xbox device coming. I also think that the Xbox brand will continue to try to have some type of device in the market. However, the writing is on the wall that MS is no longer willing to burn through money for the sake of Xbox false narratives like "engagement" unless engagement is leading to actual dollars. The way it looks to me is Xbox is no longer the crown jewel that it used to be and is now being forced to fall in line with other Microsoft Gaming studios. The exception is that they will still be over hardware (with the help of the Surface team).

What I really wonder is what the fanatics are going to do when we start seeing MS really go all in on third party releases. Or, if Xbox sales of Microsoft Studio games fall significantly behind sales on PlayStation. Just the "four titles" news have sent some of them over the edge. I think Xbox fans are in for a rocky 4-5 years as they transition to the next phase of Xbox whatever it is going to be.

poppabk

I don't see either comments or anything regarding new consoles on the blog post.
It's all gone.
There is no 'all'. They had a reference to more hardware/controller choices available this holiday and then they removed that reference before posting it.
Edit: Actually now I'm confused what blog post are they talking about that had text removed?

Last edited:

bitbydeath

There is no 'all'. They had a reference to more hardware/controller choices available this holiday and then they removed that reference before posting it.
Edit: Actually now I'm confused what blog post are they talking about that had text removed?
Figured it was Xbox Wire?

MayauMiao

The Xbox handheld will be sort if a slow death march for the brand. I doubt they can produce enough of the unit at affordable price.

//DEVIL//

It's just smoke for the fire. Why do you think they lied?

It shows there's a lot of changes going on, and everything is up in the air.

And the other cases, such as those mentioned above, and also Pentiment recently stating published by Microsoft Gaming.
There was more than one case here.
You should also see their tweet about it. :messenger_winking:

The very end.
This was already leaked, and we know everything else has already come true, there is no point being in denial about it any longer.

You need to wake up, and see what is really going on.
It's hard to believe someone would be this much in denial, unless they were getting paid to be?
You post nonsense and you then have the audacity to call people on denial when you didn't even make a single valid point and accuse them for getting paid for ?

At least do a digging of post history before you start typing but then again. All what you wrote doesn't have any lick of thought .

"To the very end " " it means lots of changes is happening "

Changes of company future is a week span of announcing they are making the most powerful console .to going third party confirmed because of your non functioning brain thinks so.

I guess they are playing Uno in the head quarters for them to keep changing strategy this fast.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

You post nonsense and you then have the audacity to call people on denial when you didn't even make a single valid point and accuse them for getting paid for ?

At least do a digging of post history before you start typing but then again. All what you wrote doesn't have any lick of thought .

"To the very end " " it means lots of changes is happening "

Changes of company future is a week span of announcing they are making the most powerful console .to going third party confirmed because of your non functioning brain thinks so.

I guess they are playing Uno in the head quarters for them to keep changing strategy this fast.
It’s not nonsense, and I don’t know why you are forever in denial about what is going on. You should look after yourself, it is not the end of the world. Plenty more consoles or PC’s you could invest in.

//DEVIL//

It’s not nonsense, and I don’t know why you are forever in denial about what is going on. You should look after yourself, it is not the end of the world. Plenty more consoles or PC’s you could invest in.
I don't even have an Xbox. Just a ps5 and a 4090 PC.

But like I said. You brain man.. It ain't right right.. do you think like this at night :

" Oh they did this, but then I saw that link, that means they are planning to do this .hahaha I am figuring out MS they are going 3rd party . Haha these green rats gonna get it... Yes yes that's what that tweet means. I m on to something muaha. My beautiful ps5 is gonna win woot woot "

Lol Jesus..

Last edited:

bitbydeath

I don't even have an Xbox. Just a ps5 and a 4090 PC.

But like I said. You brain man.. It ain't right right.. do you think like this at night :

" Oh they did this, but then I saw that link, that means they are planning to do this .hahaha I am figuring out MS they are going 3rd party . Haha these green rats gonna get it... Yes yes that's what that tweet means. I m on to something muaha. My beautiful ps5 is gonna win woot woot "

Lol Jesus..
Why are you getting so upset by facts then?
Take a step back and re-read what I wrote because it is nothing you just blabbered on about.

//DEVIL//

Why are you getting so upset by facts then?
Take a step back and re-read what I wrote because it is nothing you just blabbered on about.
Omg u still at it ? You don't have facts. You have rubbish thoughts in your head day dreaming of Xbox going third party. Not a single fact you posted in this thread. You read some retRded rumor from someone and take it as a fact. How sad can this get ?

Move on kid. MS is not going third party only. Stop crying about it

They are the biggest publisher in the world. For sure they have other games on other consoles. Doesn't mean they will kill the Xbox you doofis

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Omg u still at it ? You don't have facts. You have rubbish thoughts in your head day dreaming of Xbox going third party. Not a single fact you posted in this thread. You read some retRded rumor from someone and take it as a fact. How sad can this get ?

Move on kid. MS is not going third party. Stop crying about it
What are you even talking about? Yes, those were facts about what has occurred.
Again, go back and re-read what I wrote. Either your reading someone else’s posts or your reading comprehension is at a kindergarten level.

Your meltdown is hilarious though, you’re totally not a fanboy.

Arrested Development Flirt GIF

Last edited:

TrippleA345

Move on kid. MS is not going third party only. Stop crying about it

They are the biggest publisher in the world. For sure they have other games on other consoles. Doesn't mean they will kill the Xbox you doofis
Microsoft is going to release everything they have, everywhere. They talked about that.

//DEVIL//

What are you even talking about? Yes, those were facts about what has occurred.
Again, go back and re-read what I wrote. Either your reading someone else’s posts or your reading comprehension is at a kindergarten level.

Your meltdown is hilarious though, you’re totally not a fanboy.

Arrested Development Flirt GIF
First I was a shill. I told you I dont even own an xbox.
Now I am a fanboy. .,..

Sorry . no disrespect . but your brain is the size of a nut. Time to block you so I don't have to deal with stupid replies you post. Not interested in losing IQ points reading what you have to say. its useless.

bitbydeath

First I was a shill. I told you I dont even own an xbox.
Now I am a fanboy. .,..

Sorry . no disrespect . but your brain is the size of a nut. Time to block you so I don't have to deal with stupid replies you post. Not interested in losing IQ points reading what you have to say. its useless.
Bye, you’re not fooling anyone.

//DEVIL//

You're basically saying it out loud, without actually realizing what you're saying.
The dude is crazy. He think Xbox will vanish and MS will be third party only.

like wtf. Sony has 2 or 3 games on Xbox. Destiny. Marathon coming. MLB or whatever. oh snap. Sony is a third party company. LoL. what a joke of a dude.

I made it clear that MS is the biggest publisher in the world. they WILL release games on other platform including their biggest game COD. but that doesn't mean Xbox will vanish. priority is always to xbox. will some games go multi platform ? yeah sure. bit that doesn't mean Xbox will no longer exist like this idiot keeps on suggesting.

He even brought me some stupid links from a random site that says MS stopped the production of Xbox ( which assuming its true, could be because plenty of stock in warehouse , or clearing stock for a newer refresh this year to him ---> MS will stop Xbox production forever and go third party.

I swear. some people are just not smart at all. but .. fanboys.. what do you expect ?the love of the 500$ they invest in a piece of plastic is all what they have in life.

GHG

priority is always to xbox.

But it's not. As evidenced by the fact that they have started developing and releasing some games that have only released on PC (or are scheduled to only release on PC). Xbox (the console) hasn't been their priority for a long while now, you have to be in denial to think otherwise.

Not sure why you're getting so bent out of shape about all of this if you don't own an Xbox. If you don't have one then you have nothing to worry about.

The dude is crazy. He think Xbox will vanish and MS will be third party only.

like wtf. Sony has 2 or 3 games on Xbox. Destiny. Marathon coming. MLB or whatever. oh snap. Sony is a third party company. LoL. what a joke of a dude.

I made it clear that MS is the biggest publisher in the world. they WILL release games on other platform including their biggest game COD. but that doesn't mean Xbox will vanish. priority is always to xbox. will some games go multi platform ? yeah sure. bit that doesn't mean Xbox will no longer exist like this idiot keeps on suggesting.

He even brought me some stupid links from a random site that says MS stopped the production of Xbox ( which assuming its true, could be because plenty of stock in warehouse , or clearing stock for a newer refresh this year to him ---> MS will stop Xbox production forever and go third party.

I swear. some people are just not smart at all. but .. fanboys.. what do you expect ?the love of the 500$ they invest in a piece of plastic is all what they have in life.

Sony has only released games third party when they have been forced to do it. MLB, Destiny, and Marathon have all been forced on them. Otherwise major deals Sony has would fall through. MS is going third party because they want more revenue that's it. It's not really the same at all.

I agree I don't think MS is going to disappear from hardware but I do believe all their games will be released everywhere.

Bojji

Politics will do more damage to Microsoft than the Xbox brand ever could

It really fucks me up that you can be openly racist in 2024 but only if victims are white.

What is the constitutional racial discrimination?

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Provisions of this civil rights act forbade discrimination on the basis of sex, as well as, race in hiring, promoting, and firing.

Alan Wake

I prefer MS' build quality though, Sony get the components right it's how it's all fitted together that's the issue. Somewhere along the line....after the PS2 IMHO, their product design turned to shite.
OG Xbox One was crap (but cool crap at least which was good after the 360's cooling issues). From the One S and onwards I think Microsoft has had the better hardware. But then the games...

//DEVIL//

Sony has only released games third party when they have been forced to do it. MLB, Destiny, and Marathon have all been forced on them. Otherwise major deals Sony has would fall through. MS is going third party because they want more revenue that's it. It's not really the same at all.

I agree I don't think MS is going to disappear from hardware but I do believe all their games will be released everywhere.
That is to be decided. Like, maybe Starfied for example sure . But I don't think I'll see gears and halo. Probably not the newest installment anyway.

MS wants gamepass. Period. What they are doing now is just like you said. Increase their profit.

And unless gamepass is on PlayStation, the hardware will continue to exist ( even after ).

Sony problem with game pass is it did have third party games that Sony make profit from. But what happens when all the game pass games are actually MS owned games ?

They will accept that game live service. Just like they did with EA and Ubisoft services ( or at least Ubisoft service is there ).

MS goal to buy all these pubs and studios is to have enough sustained games all year from their own first party studios ).I believe that when game pass might actually appear on PlayStation.

I do believe Sony takes a cut from ea pass on PlayStation. And same would apply for MS.

Again, there is no reason for Xbox hardware not to exist. Because it's the only place where you will get day one games and other 3rd party games service are on either Xbox or PC. And I don't see MS cutting Xbox like some of the fanboy people here think.

XXL

That is to be decided. Like, maybe Starfied for example sure . But I don't think I'll see gears and halo. Probably not the newest installment anyway.
There is a job listing (posted by 343) to develop the next Halo for "all players on all platforms".

Top Bottom