• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

tumblr_inline_mo4thoVkJO1qz4rgp.gif
Crushed on her hard in Doctor Who.

SiJCZyP.gif

Tschumi

Have I got this right?

<Praise the Sun> reaction = "ah interesting/novel/alternate point/perspective/truth has been revealed"?

Crushed on her hard in Doctor Who.
she's an example of why i can't get into white chicks, to me she looks like a slightly more buff version of my sister

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Have I got this right?

<Praise the Sun> reaction = "ah interesting/novel/alternate point/perspective/truth has been revealed"?

That’s pretty close to the ostensible meaning. But it’s really a secret code that the clique members use to signify that despite pretending we’re only joking in our homoerotic banter, we are actually horned up and looking for a mutual jerk on Skype within the next 15-60 minutes max.

Toons

Dang it I missed the drama!

And apparently it was from an MCU thread too! MCU brings out all the feels on this site.

Crazy what getting a 60% will do to ya isnt it?

And whoever said nothing good ever came from comics, I just want to point out, and I hate to do this, but I just want to point out that you had a grammatical error in your post and put nothing instead of "everything".

Thanks for coming to my TED talk, now I'm gonna go read some comics like a grown up

Soodanim

The time shall come.... but it is not this time. Mainly because its 2 AM and I'm hungry. And no, I didnt eat dinner. And yes, I'm aware my eating schedule is FUBAR
Eat a Snickers and tell us your opinions. You can fix your messed up sleeping and eating patterns in the morning, and the only significant change you’re going to make at 2am is to change not having told us your Star Wars opinion to having told us. Make that change, Toons.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
When I called my insurance company earlier to try and get that MRI approved, the person on the phone said "We want to ask you a couple questions so we can better serve you in the future" and the first question was to confirm my race.

First of all, they already have my race, I've had this insurance for years now. But something about that question gave me bad vibes. Like equity quotas kind of vibes. I just hung up the phone.

Toons

In all seriousness to I like the OT same as everyone else but I MUCH prefer the ST to the PT, even with the flaws U like the story the PT told but I think it told it pretty poorly and wasn't paced well, Clone Wars however was phenomenal and carried a lot of water for the era. I honestly would like more time to flesh out some of the ST character in a similar style

Tschumi

👀👀👀

So you're saying your sister is incredibly attractive? Interesting.
I've heard tell of this yes, her hair is longer and naturally blonde in the way that someone who inherited redhead genes from their grandma but didn't quite get all the pigment would.. she looks like a more curvy Claire Danes without that weird frown face

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
And whoever said nothing good ever came from comics, I just want to point out, and I hate to do this, but I just want to point out that you had a grammatical error in your post and put nothing instead of "everything".
Nope. I used the correct grammar when I unilaterally stated, 'nothing good will ever come from comic books, kids.'

Tschumi

In all seriousness to I like the OT same as everyone else but I MUCH prefer the ST to the PT, even with the flaws U like the story the PT told but I think it told it pretty poorly and wasn't paced well, Clone Wars however was phenomenal and carried a lot of water for the era. I honestly would like more time to flesh out some of the ST character in a similar style
A pro-STer!

You were right to fear our wrath -_-

Nah, i think your points are fair, i think i made a post here asking GAFers to choose PT or ST in which i gave my opinion.. i think it boiled down to it being hard to like movies that revised and ignored their own plots repeatedly :p

Top Bottom