• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Insurance company denied approval for an MRI of my back. So that's cool. They want several weeks of PT done first, which with everything I've had going on right now, I simply cannot do right now.

Been dealing with this pain for several weeks and can't even find out what's going on because my insurance company are cunts.

Trying to find out if there's any independent place that offers MRIs cheap or whatever.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Double post, but I don’t give a fuck. This page has had me on a binge of 90s/00s dance music, and fuck me, there were some classics. Ian van Dahl has taken me right back to the clubs.
Rebelliously double posts, but it was a single post

lisa simpson dolph starbeam GIF

Last edited:

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
So I realized today I've been getting free Verizon services for a year. I switched over to Verizon last year because the old company went under. And I don't monitor my bank statements as closely as I should have so I just assume I was getting billed. But today I tried to log in to my account to look at something and it kept saying information unavailable. So I called Verizon and gave them my account information and they said we see your address and phone number listed in this account, but it's listed as a business account and the billing for this account is held by someone else. And they gave me some business in Little Rock, Arkansas and the business owner is some girl's name I never heard of. I was like what in the fucking world. They asked me if I've been charged and I said yeah, I think so. I told the person on the phone, I'll look into my account and figure out what's going on.

So I went through my bank statements and I've never been charged by Verizon once.

What should I do? Just let it ride and get free service? I have no idea who's getting charged and whoever is, how didn't someone pick up on this.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
DragoonKain DragoonKain No it will catch up to you eventually. Even though it wasn't your fault, its best to call back let them know whats going on and ask how to proceed. Best case they let you off the hook. Worst case you eventually have to pay back the year (but insist on a payment plan or a compromise, there is no way you should be expected to pay a full year at once). As for the third party getting charged, let Verizon figure that out.

I wasn't charged by my gym for 6 months because the front desk associate forgot to put my direct deposit information in. We compromised over the phone and they had me pay 3 months instead of all 6.

Ionian

Holy fook,

Not heard of Billie after she left the ginger tosser Chris Evans. Used to hum and sing that song all the time, drove the missus crazy.

"Why are you doing that?"

"Because I want, because I want to"

Drove her nuts. Well worth it though, because I wanted to.

Top Bottom