• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

T8SC

Nope. Still not getting it.

You damn millennials.

red-dwarf-robert-llewellyn.gif

Tschumi

What sort of twat calls themselves Cunth?

I suppose the same kind of twat who comes up with the username Chris. on a forum.
For all the ember like glow of perversion we assign haxan7 in some degree of jest, cunth was a supernova of hard core, bare assed, committed, years-spanning, daily surpassing hentai.

(Fun fact: hentai literally just means "perverted" in Japanese, my wife always giggles when we crack jokes about "hentai old grandpas")

--

Yes your name is Chris., not MrFancypants

--

I'm named after a theoretician architect who designed a pretty cool park in Paris among other things, also because i name all my WoW characters after architects.

Last edited:

Tschumi

“People have been questioning our relationship to our ancestor as long as I can remember. These people are just a pain in the place you sit - and will probably doubt these findings, also.”

That's the most meta extra-relevant thing I've ever read

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I've been noticing drastic mood swings lately and I'm wondering if it's related to some type of depression or anxiety that I'm not aware of. I've never been a person who's suffered from that, but I've been told before you can have it and not realize it.

For a few months during the summer I was super short on patience. Like if I tried to open some type of packaging and it wouldn't open up right away I'd flip out and yell COME THE FUCK ON AND FUCKING OPEN. And I found myself doing stuff like that all day everyday. Just being frustrated with small things not happening exactly as I wanted them to. And I was aware of it. I wasn't sure why it was happening, but I did take note of it.

Then I realized the other day it just went away and I haven't done it for a while. I don't know why or what caused it. But it has been replaced by this feeling of dread I've been having. Not about anything in particular. Just haven't been able to enjoy the fall like I typically do. I look forward to this time all year and for whatever reason I've been waking up everyday just feeling worried, but not even sure about what. I'm not particularly bummed or sad about anything.

I have a bunch of doctors appointments coming up over the next several weeks and having those obligations as baggage in your brain could be what's causing it. But I'm honestly not sure.

Just noticed these weird mood swings and changes in feelings though.
Do you work from home? I have outbursts like those and they started during the pandemic

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
i may have an incorrect interpretation of meta, i'll revise :p I'm just saying his observation applies to a huge range of situations
i don't think you need to revise. i just wasn't clear on what you were saying so i wanted to prod you a little.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
No Irish person is ever called Earl, well unless your parents had been on the Guinness when asked "what's the baby's name?". In which case they probably just slurred our Eibhir and the registrar just took a stab at a translation.

My grandfather is Irish, and his name was literally "Irish". Kind of a complicated story but that was his legal name.

A friend of my uncle was full-blown Irish and everyone called him Earl - but only because his name was some weird-looking Gaelic name that sort of sounded like Earl so everyone called him Earl.

Anyways that was the THC gummies kicking in as I read the GAF meta thread thank you!

T8SC

I’m actually impressed you remembered I’m Irish. But no, my name ain’t Earl, my dad ain’t Earl, nor is my uncle or my grandfather. In fact, I don’t know anyone called Earl. I know an Ennis and an Emmett.

Are you an actual Earl?

Or a Viscount?

... or maybe just a plain old chocolate digestive?

Soodanim

Gold Member
My grandfather is Irish, and his name was literally "Irish". Kind of a complicated story but that was his legal name.

A friend of my uncle was full-blown Irish and everyone called him Earl - but only because his name was some weird-looking Gaelic name that sort of sounded like Earl so everyone called him Earl.

Anyways that was the THC gummies kicking in as I read the GAF meta thread thank you!
Name: Irish
Nationality: Dave
Date of birth: male

T8SC

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours

Gotta let me in (hey hey hey)
Let the fun begin (yeaaah)

I'll huff I'll puff I'll blow you away

Do you play with the girls, play with the boys?
Do you ever get lonely playing with your toys?

I'll be the queen and you'll be the king

Dirty Irish sluts those B*Witched lot, making out its a family friendly song.

s-l300.jpg

Soodanim

Gold Member

s-l300.jpg
I did not notice that back then. It would have helped if I listened to it back then, but still. Naughty.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute

s-l300.jpg
gd that song brings back memories I didn't know I had.

Soodanim

Gold Member
It was part of a "90s Playlist" that Amazon fed me earlier when driving ... Where is S Star-Lord , he's an Irish slut too isn't he?
I got to Googlin'
But now the foursome – twins Keavy and Edele Lynch, Sinéad O’Carroll and Lindsay Armaou – say their cheeky song, which contains the lyrics ‘I’ll show you mine and you show me yours,’ is about more than a pair of jeans.

Keavy said: ‘That line was supposedly about our jeans — although obviously it wasn’t really! The video’s director wanted Sinéad to look down her jeans when she sang that.

‘That got stopped pretty quickly by our management.’

Last edited:
Top Bottom