• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 292: Sterling vs. O'Malley - Boston - August 19

Who wins: Sterling or O'Malley? Weili or Lemos? Garry or Magny?

• Sterling, Weili, Garry.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Sterling, Lemos, Garry.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sterling, Weili, Magny.

• Sterling, Lemos, Magny.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • O’Malley, Weili, Garry.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • O’Malley, Lemos, Garry.

• O’Malley, Weili, Magny.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • O’Malley, Lemos, Magny.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark

O malley has that juice to get him the win.​

Its Time Sport GIF by UFC

GymWolf

I feel like lemos vs zhang is gonna be the banger of the night if zhang doesn't wrestlefuck her immediately...

I have sterling, zhang, garry, munhoz and tavarez winning.

Last edited:

SpiceRacz

Weidman needs to hang it up. Now 2-7 since 2015 (also when USADA started testing fighters 👀). Tavares isn't even a top 20 MW in the UFC and he really had nothing for him.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
for the next 3 fights, Im picking sterling over o’malley i think he’ll probably wrestle him to keep his striking in check unless o’malleys td defense holds up and then sterling might be in trouble. not sure about zhang and lemos I think they’re both strikers and have power not sure if one has an advantage in grappling tho but I guess I’m picking zhang. not sure about garry and magny either. magny has experience and garry is coming up but I think magny took the fight late so he might not have enough preparation and garry had a full camp so I’m picking garry

Kerotan

First time since we've had a legit top 10 Irish fighter since Joseph Duffy. Him Vs Wonderboy would be fun.

If he was to beat him and go #7 it's nothing but killer's after that although Khamzat might not be a welterweight going forward so that would remove the biggest problem between him and the champ.

The Fartist

Gold Member
Very impressive from O’Malley. I don’t know what Joe was thinking questioning that stoppage: it was a good one.
He said it was a good stoppage, but that maybe the ref should've given the champ a (longer) chance. Kinda contradictory, but whatever, that was crazy by O'Malley.

Very impressive from O’Malley. I don’t know what Joe was thinking questioning that stoppage: it was a good one.
Aljo wasn't completely out, so I get it. He was still moving and trying to get away. I honestly don't think he would have survived if it went any longer though, but I see his point. Either way, it wasn't a "bad stoppage", so congrats to Suga.

SpiceRacz

Aljo wasn't completely out, so I get it. He was still moving and trying to get away. I honestly don't think he would have survived if it went any longer though, but I see his point. Either way, it wasn't a "bad stoppage", so congrats to Suga.

I've been seeing people bitch about commentary for a couple years now and have mostly ignored it, but tonight it was pretty bad. Especially the Vera fight. I thought he lost that pretty convincingly. Yet Joe and DC were riding Vera's dick hard that entire fight. The whole point of a ref stepping in is to protect the fighters and Aljo was getting his head punched off the fucking canvas. He may have been squirming around, but that doesn't change the fact he got his fucking clock cleaned and was taking a lot of punishment. Completely warranted stoppage.

Zheph

I've been seeing people bitch about commentary for a couple years now and have mostly ignored it, but tonight it was pretty bad. Especially the Vera fight. I thought he lost that pretty convincingly. Yet Joe and DC were riding Vera's dick hard that entire fight. The whole point of a ref stepping in is to protect the fighters and Aljo was getting his head punched off the fucking canvas. He may have been squirming around, but that doesn't change the fact he got his fucking clock cleaned and was taking a lot of punishment. Completely warranted stoppage.
The build up of that fight was bullshit too.. I understand Chito is much more popular but goddam...

Man Lemos got put back to reality in brutal fashion

I feel for Aljo man keeps booed everywhere even in his hometown

GymWolf

The commentary has been terrible and biased for a long time now but rogan and dc together are probably the worst combo.

If only there was a method to disable the commentary but still keep the sound effects...

Last edited:
Top Bottom