• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3

Miocic or DC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DC can bow out after a hell of a career and leaving nothing in the tank for his final fight. I had Stipe 3-2, but not by very much as the 1st and 4th rounds were close.

Good to see Stipe get the win. I hope DC doesn't blame the eye poke for the loss, Stipe got poked like a dozen times from DC throughout the trilogy and he got poked once.

Arkam

I thought it was a good fight. Really showcased their chins as both landed a few beautiful haymakers. Whole time it felt ;like DC had the power and Stipe was just quicker and longer.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I thought it was a good fight. Really showcased their chins as both landed a few beautiful haymakers. Whole time it felt ;like DC had the power and Stipe was just quicker and longer.
DC is so much more exciting (and he's effective too) doing stand up. He can go toe to to with guys like Stipe.

His boring fence pinning stuff he's done a lot in the past is boring as hell. Maybe he thinks his stand up game isn't great so he chooses wrestling, but it's actually pretty good.

Carton

You guys think DC eye will be okay? Said he couldn’t see anything, just saw black

Probably. Obviously we don’t know the nature of his injury, but can fairly surmise trauma leading to that symptom is a retinal tear/detachment +/- haemorrhage, which would generally have favourable outcomes if addressed early. Unhealthy dose of salt with this post, of course. Fingers crossed for him.

Super Mario

Banned
While it's not the finish I wanted for that fight, it's crazy how neck and neck this rivalry has been. These guys busted their ass to give us a show that doesn't come around as often anymore.

Max_Po

Banned
Fucking irony, DC poked everyone and at the end/last fight got poked.

I am glad because in the last fight as soon as he started to gas he started eye poking to take advantage.

As they say, Karma is a bitch...

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
7U-KjAP8OijVGnh4XkrYnG5K6Z-eYjQNBgGJsXEIY3I.jpg

Top Bottom