• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 252: Miocic vs. Cormier 3

Miocic or DC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3gYasrG.jpg

GsgwvSg.jpg

The final chapter, unless its a draw. I don't think DC will be complacent here and stick to a plan unlike last fight. Stiope is the champ though and has good power. Deadpool shwag adds a little more personality to him, so I like him a little bit more. 50/50 leaning to DC.

O'Malley is being heavily promoted by the UFC, he's got potential but I don't see a title shot till next year if he beats a top 10 next (then top 5). Vera is not a slouch though, he's a hard worker & pretty focused. Could go either way.

Dos Santos I think will lose to Rozenstruik but like the main could go either way. Jairzinho had no chance striking against Ngannou, you needed a different strategy for that.

Fun night, I'll try and stay up.

mekes

I watched O’Malleys last fight again earlier today. Such a great finish. Its like he just decided 10 seconds prior, I’m going to end this now.

Expecting a Stipe win. During the John Bones era...I felt for DC. But since then, if you pay attention to his IG and interviews, he loves throwing people under the bus, even his friends. He actually has a big ego and cant accept loss. Also a fatman laying on top of you for 3 rounds is not technique, its just him using his fat. Khabib keeps you on the ground but he is manhandling you. Also the eye pokes...you are a veteran of the sport and the organization, dont tell me you still dont know how to keep your fingers tucked in. When he beat Stipe, the longest title holding champ, he did not want to rematch him at all...the guy 4 times defender and that got knocked out of the blue. But when he lost to Stipe, hunting for a year to rematch...Stipe got surprise knockout, DC got beat down and dominated in the end. He is not a bad guy but obviously uses these small mishaps as cheats to win ( #towelgate). Hope he gets knocked the fuck out, cries on live TV and calls it a day.

Stipe even though I was not his fan in the beginning, I realized how they love again throwing him under the bus and thast when I started to like him when he started proving people wrong. Seeing Danas plans demolished is always a sight to see :D

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Last fight was entertaining mostly stand up if I recall but I gotta feeling cormier is gonna wrestle more In this one and try to gas him out which I guess would probably be the smart game plan so I'm going with DC even if it's a boring way to win unless he dominates like khabib.

Carton

Merab is a very likeable guy. Good to see him have some success. Dodson didn‘t have his usual skip, but still bops up from a takedown like a boxing dummy.

Top Bottom