• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 205 at MSG |OT| Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez | Who Da Fook Are These Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Ah, that is the underdog bet to make then. Although KK at +330 looks good.

I just realized I'll be in Disneyland and probably won't watch the card at all. This is the first card in a while that I was excited about.

I can't see her beating Joanna, but it should be a hell of a fight. They have bars in Disneyland right? (It's been over 20 years since I was in the US)

Lol, thanks for checking. I figured a park specifically designed for kids wouldn't have a bar. Even though Alice in Wonderland is clearly drug inspired.

FUME5

Lol, thanks for checking. I figured a park specifically designed for kids wouldn't have a bar. Even though Alice in Wonderland is clearly drug inspired.

Oh, they've got sports bars, and if it had've been a Fox Spots card you might have been in luck.

Ah, that is the underdog bet to make then. Although KK at +330 looks good.

I just realized I'll be in Disneyland and probably won't watch the card at all. This is the first card in a while that I was excited about.

Camp changes always introduce uncertainty, so Karolina does seem like a fun gamble.

Shirkelton

Neo Member
Camp changes always introduce uncertainty, so Karolina does seem like a fun gamble.

Even with a changed camp, Joanna is fundamentally better anywhere the fight goes, I'd be incredibly surprised if Karolina can win that fight, unless she's just magically become a much, much better fighter in the last three months.

Almost forgot about this event with all the mass hysteria going on. Wish I was going but was too preoccupied with my work to get tickets. Maybe ill hit some of the afterparties Saturday since I can use a drink lol

The only upsets I'm predicting are Johnson and Stephens, and maybe Cerrone. None of them would be freak upsets though. Every other fight aside from JJ/KK is pretty much a pick 'em fight.

In terms of betting lines a ton of your picks are upsets

Eddie, Woodley, Stephens, and Johnson are all underdogs. Nothing wrong with that but taking some risks! I like it

Yaari

I'm a fan of Conor too but at this point he's doing it on purpose. It's disrespectful to anyone in attendance.

Eanan

No more questions for the other fighters.

Dana getting all the questions, reporters buying time until Conor gets there

Jezbollah

Who started it? Exactly. Eddie is raging. Conor is no doubt loving this. He has him rattled and emotional.

Conor was late, Eddie decided to walk off stage saying to "call him when he shows". Conor turned up, took Eddie's belt, then Eddie rushed the stage to grab his belt back. Then it *almost* kicked off.

Eanan

Conor was late, Eddie decided to walk off stage saying to "call him when he shows". Conor turned up, took Eddie's belt, then Eddie rushed the stage to grab his belt back. Then it *almost* kicked off.

Then Conor did exactly what he set out to do. Get Eddie over emotional and excited.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What is Conor wearing LMAO
Conor on his Cruella Deville shit

300cENJ.jpg

I have no idea what to think about either one of these dudes mental state's honestly. They both look off. Who knows how that will play out during the actual fight, and maybe some of it is for show. But they both look a little weird to me here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom