• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

State of Play | September 13th, 2022

R6Rider

Gold Member
With Tokyo Game Show around the corner, it's time to recognize the amazing contributions of Japanese game developers and studios around the world. Our next State of Play hits Tuesday, September 13 with about 20 minutes of updates and reveals for 10 games coming to PS5, PS4, and PS VR2.

-

-

Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Mostly excited for the PSVR2 showings, but also here for the memes and comments of course.

Last edited:
With Tokyo Game Show around the corner, it's time to recognize the amazing contributions of Japanese game developers and studios around the world. Our next State of Play hits Tuesday, September 13 with about 20 minutes of updates and reveals for 10 games coming to PS5, PS4, and PS VR2.

-

-

[ 1hr to go ]

Cartoon Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

welcome_to_silent_hill_hdrp_unity.gif

Welcome home…

Doom85

Finally, Deep Down, AGENT, Ghost of Tsushima 2, FFXVI, Uncharted 5, Half Life Alyx PSVR2 and GTAVI
Looking forward to Deathloop DLC reveal so I can experience torture in an infinite loop.
I'm looking forward to seeing some GoW footage

….ahem.

With Tokyo Game Show around the corner, it's time to recognize the amazing contributions of Japanese game developers and studios around the world.

Read Beauty And The Beast GIF

FStubbs

"Everything you saw on some other trailer earlier today is coming to Playstation. And here are some games we paid to only come to Playstation."

Esca

This poor sop is going to be trashed so badly due to people's unreasonable expectations for it. Even if it is a solid sop it will be trashed because it won't have the big stuff peyote think some how is going to be there

Mozzarella

This is probably going to be about God of War and maybe Forspoken or Valkyrie Elysium.
I doubt we are gonna see FF XVI here.
As for the PC announcement, im thinking its Returnal.
Bloodborne or Silent Hill news?? seems unlikely.
Maybe Metal Gear Solid remake?

Top Bottom